• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

mike0dude

One episode. Two if you split 24 and 25 up.

That reminds me of one of my favorite One Piece openings that was only used in like 12 episodes. Brand New World

Man i'm so fed up with We Go. its been the opening for more then a year already!

Who do doctors offices always play the worst music? This country song has been going for ten minutes about fucking trucks!

sounds like every country song ever.

ultimax

tumblr_makkw6akA61rg2bvpo1_250.gif

Christ I feel bad, I have to unsubscribe from Max's channel for a little while. Dude is just repeating "everybody do the dinosaur" over and over and fucking over in his week of Riptor vidoes.

Also he's half finishing thoughts worse than usual.

Xiraiya

Personally, I like OP 6 better but 5 is my second favorite. Too bad there is no good version of OP 6.

6 was the new opening of the 2011 season, I like it a lot too actually.

Some of my favorite Gintama openings are the special ones that were attached to the Re-airing in Japan right before the 2011 season started, they called it Yorinuki Gintama-san, and it had 4 Openings that replaced the originals, they were all pretty good, 2 and 4 being really hype so they were my favorites, it's a shame we'll never see them in any other scenario.

Yorinuki Gintama OP 1 (Benizakura Movie themed)
Yorinuki Gintama OP2 (No Video)
Yorinuki Gintama OP 3
Yorinuki Gintama OP 4 (No Video)

I still to this day haven't seen Haruhi. Don't plan to either.

Its not that good. But the movie is actually pretty damn good though and the show surprisingly has a really good dub.

Nah, I'm just agreeing with you that it's rad, not saying you should read the backlog.

Also, like every Monogatari opening kicks butt.

I didn't care for any of S2's OPs. OP5 (sugar sweet nightmare) from Bakemonogatari is probably the best one, but I can't really link that because its actually kinda NSFW.

Sorry brah, platinum disco slays that shit

fight me.

Top Bottom