• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

What does she have that makes her good? Haven't fought a good Rosalina player and i don't know how to play her

Insane spacing. A powerful, and extremely useful meat shield. Great killing potential. Insane recovery. Gravitational Pull. Good reach. And nearly everyone of her tools is useful.

It could be seen as heavy handed, but it was done fairly well.

Nyaa (like kat). there are some great store you can find. Don't be a baka btu try to find one with great quality. I guess you'll get a ton of PMs for these local anime stores.

Why sayaka?

I can see that but I feel
they spend enough time throughout the show talking about how incomprehensibly powerful Madoka would be to justify her wish and her actions.
I understand why some people wouldn't like it though I guess

croten

you mean, left side?

Yeah, that was really cool when i saw that.

Hmmm? That's what I said.
a55.png

Is Civ: Beyond Earth worth $30? I heard some mixed things about it when it was released.

I am a huge fan of Civ and I bought it at release and have only thrown a couple hours into it. I don't know why but something just does not feel right. I know it is an Alpha Centarui game not directly Civ. I would wait for the inevitable expansion packs.

Zenfalcia

I can see that but I feel
they spend enough time throughout the show talking about how incomprehensibly powerful Madoka would be to justify her wish and her actions.
I understand why some people wouldn't like it though I guess

Fix your spoiler. :p

Well, they explained it well enough and had a good enough suspension of disbelief. I really don't know what people who don't like it would think.. maybe they don't like the grim dark loli aspect of it or the fact that it's anime. It did do the deconstruction part well, imo. It almost felt like it answered and created some what if questions in mahou shoujo animes.

croten

Fraudten confirmed as fraud.
:p

is he not a procecutor in the game though? Wouldn't he be on the right?

You aren't in courtrooms in the game. It still plays more or less the same, although I find the non cross examination parts are much better in the investigation games

Zenfalcia

Could you spoiler tag your progress through Bayo please? Some of us,
only me probably
, have never played it.

You are (not) alone.

i havent played bayo either.

You aren't in courtrooms in the game. It still plays more or less the same, although I find the non cross examination parts are much better in the investigation games

Isn't there some adventure game mechanics of walking around areas?

croten

You are (not) alone.

i havent played bayo either.

Isn't there some adventure game mechanics of walking around areas?

Yes, you investigate the crime scenes by walking around and exploring the area for evidence. You solve the crime before it gets to court which it's why its called investigations.

Zenfalcia

Honestly, that spoiler was barely anything to fret over. You fuckers worry too much.

it wasn't too bad, but meh.

Also i started reading needless. It's ok. Very anime and super not serious while people die/dying.
Yes, you investigate the crime scenes by walking around and exploring the area for evidence. You solve the crime before it gets to court which it's why its called investigations.

Ah, ok. I thought it would be in the courtroom.

JoJo94

Spoilers are relative, sometimes a little thing for one person can be a big thing for another

Yeah usually they don't get me but in class someone just straight up spoiled Over The Garden Wall for me and I told her I hadn't watched it yet...for half a second I considered punching her...then I just took a deep breath and said can't watch that now.

Okingjrr

Yeah usually they don't get me but in class someone just straight up spoiled Over The Garden Wall for me and I told her I hadn't watched it yet...for half a second I considered punching her...then I just took a deep breath and said can't watch that now.

I wouldn't go that far but I'd sit on it and eventually forget about it if it's not talked about frequently. MGS3 and most of MGS4 lacked the emotional impact for me because I was spoiled on those games constantly and thoroughly.

Top Bottom