• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

They're all pushy as shit and demand the "real man" stereotype which I fit most of the way being big and somewhat burly, so they tell me to stop being so flamboyant. To which I say fuck you.

That sounds like country music fans.

Fuck country music, by the way. It's as bad as pop nowadays.

I've tried to get into it...
It's an acquired taste. I don't like how shitty women are treated in country music songs though.
Country music as of the last 3-5 years is just becoming an extension of the Pop music industry. I used to near exclusively listen to Country, but I kinda grew out of it.
They're all pushy as shit and demand the "real man" stereotype which I fit most of the way being big and somewhat burly, so they tell me to stop being so flamboyant. To which I say fuck you.
Well. I can't say I've met many of those assholes anywhere.

That sounds like country music fans.

Fuck country music, by the way. It's as bad as pop nowadays.

The men are just homophobic assholes about it as where the girls pretty much tell me to dress shitty and get dirty to be more attractive. Which is out of the question and I will never do that.

Just finished the Madoka anime. that ending was great. I really liked the show

Now to watch the 3rd movie and become a homuhomu lover like everyone else (but me).

tumblr_n4nhpkICLk1tymlapo3_500.gif

JoJo94

;_;

Why not? T-Swizzle is my girl!

That was very painful to type.

What should us city boys be listening to?

Oh good you were joking...okay we're good...for now.

I have an extreme dislike of country music, and pretty much hate Taylor Swift's music a ton.

Well it seems my niece broke my teddie bop bag. It has a hole on the inside between the air and water parts so now it wont stand up after its hit.

Ending is super divisive. Glad you liked it.
really? I guess people don't like the
magic jesus died for magic girls sins type spin they throw on it? or do they dislike how ultimately while the magic girls are saved from becoming witches they still need to sacrifice them selves to stop the wraith or whatever they are called and not a whole lot changes?
Do you mean the stereotype for City people? Everyone's kinda scared of rap here.

It's a good show. I'd let it simmer and then check out the third movie.

Rap
and anime mashups.

Now watch the third movie.

Now to watch the 3rd movie and become a homuhomu lover like everyone else (but me).

Yeah I do not plan on rushing into the 3rd movie but if anyone has a Local Anime Store they would recommend I would appreciate a PM

Also I was pretty much on the Homura train from the start
Kyubey was always suspicious as all hell and it was obvious Homura knew more than everyone else and was trying to protect Madoka, even when she had to go to extreme lengths to do it IE Mami

Zenfalcia

really? I guess people don't like the
magic jesus died for magic girls sins type spin they throw on it? or do they dislike how ultimately while the magic girls are saved from becoming witches they still need to sacrifice them selves to stop the wraith or whatever they are called and not a whole lot changes?

Yeah I do not plan on rushing into the 3rd movie but if anyone has a Local Anime Store they would recommend I would appreciate a PM

Also I was pretty much on the Homura train from the start
Kyubey was always suspicious as all hell and it was obvious Homura knew more than everyone else and was trying to protect Madoka, even when she had to go to extreme lengths to do it IE Mami

It could be seen as heavy handed, but it was done fairly well.

Nyaa (like kat). there are some great store you can find. Don't be a baka btu try to find one with great quality. I guess you'll get a ton of PMs for these local anime stores.

She's the female version of Kenpachi Ramasama, but I have my hustle, loyalty, respect for #TeamSayaka

Why sayaka?

Top Bottom