• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

JoJo94

Hey Todd in Shadows is doing a Taylor Swift song...coincidence I think not...sigh

I wouldn't go that far but I'd sit on it and eventually forget about it if it's not talked about frequently. MGS3 and most of MGS4 lacked the emotional impact for me because I was spoiled on those games constantly and thoroughly.

My problem is is that it's now going to be stuck in my head forever even if I try to forget it sadly. Even if I do watch the show it will just keep showing up in my head sadly. My brain is weird with what it remembers.

ultimax

;~; I need it...

I'm still trying to save up for UNIB after my poor choice in getting Xrd too early.
That game is gonna be great. Im gonna try to play some fighting climax later tonight, but I'll be down for Ultimax as well
i fell asleep at like 7pm last night ;~;
You're the worst.

You probably got the vita version too didn't you.
Why the balls would I ever get a fighting game on the vita

Zenfalcia

So, for the sake of time. After counting up the votes.

Tbf song with christmas green greens win.

Also, i'll have to change the voting system next time.. hmm..

Pm me your recordings.

That game is gonna be great. Im gonna try to play some fighting climax later tonight, but I'll be down for Ultimax as well
i fell asleep at like 7pm last night ;~;
Alright I'm always down for some Ultimax

Pm me your recordings.
Alright. Hopefully we can get it done by next podcast....
I don't think we would get featured, but its worth a shot right?

Despite being in the worst shape of my life apparently I'm healthier than 85% of people my age.

The fuck you doin' America?

There is literally outcry for fat shaming.

The fuck? You don't special treatment because your obese! Work out a little. Eat less. Don't cry for more privileges.

kjzCTe6.jpg

ultimax

My friend let me borrow his vita version. Still don't understand all the systems of the game.
Yeah it looks strange, and it doesn't help that it's in a language I can't read but whatever. I found a few useful guides

Pm me your recordings.
What was wrong with the voting system?

I have such an unreasonable hatred for the words "Silky" "Smooth" and "Buttery" when it comes to referencing FPS.

Anyone that uses them deserves a punch in the face.

I have such an unreasonable hatred for the words "Silky" "Smooth" and "Buttery" when it comes to referencing FPS.

I think smooth is alright because that's what it is. Animation looks smoother for games with 60 FPS, unless there's a better word to describe it.

But yeah, buttery and silky make it sound like its a baby's skin lol.

At least you acknowledge that it's unreasonable. Can I ask on what words to use, and why you hate these words.

croten

I think smooth is alright because that's what it is. Animation looks smoother for games with 60 FPS, unless there's a better word to describe it.

But yeah, buttery and silky make it sound like its a baby's skin lol.

60 FPS is as silky and buttery as a babies skin though.

Finished Aldnoah.Zero. Really don't have an opinion of the ending, but it did the biggest job it had to. Make me really interested in a season 2.

Major Spoilers here
The princess and Inaho both being killed paves some room for Slaine to steal the show. Really interested to see what direction the show goes from here with the two main characters dead.

croten

I guess...Team homu--#TeamSayaka4Lyfe
Also Sayaka is a pretty interesting
and tragic
character, so it's fine.
I tried to watch it and while I'm sure the show is great, I cannot get over my severe hatred of the two main characters.

Also I reached Stardust Crusaders episode 5. Croten, am I ready for the avatar yet?!?

Sure, hope you like Jotaro's hat

tvu7gdc.png

I get 60 FPS.

This is crap, I only get 25-30 FPS.

But how would you describe what it looks or feels like? It does have an effect on gameplay.

Finished Aldnoah.Zero. Really don't have an opinion of the ending, but it did the biggest job it had to. Make me really interested in a season 2.

Major Spoilers here
The princess and Inaho both being killed paves some room for Slaine to steal the show. Really interested to see what direction the show goes from here with the two main characters dead.

So what did you think throughout the whole thing? Good? Bad? Or straight down the middle?

So what did you think throughout the whole thing? Good? Bad? Or straight down the middle?

It was good all the way through. My standards for new anime are signifcantly low and I have a guilty pleasure for mechs and that show has some pretty fucking cool looking mechs.

If season 2 blows super hard though, I'll be the first to shit on it completely. I have no tolerance for a weaker season 2 than a season 1.

30 FPS is hardly shit, just not as good.

Never said it was shit.

Buttery, silky, sure. What's wrong with smooth? It's an explanation of how it feels.

I don't know. It just pisses me off for some reason.

It's like you're being hipster by saying it or something.

Honestly (going with the baby name stuff posted earlier), the best names for girls are Claire, Sabrina, and Anni.

Zack and Lily. Best names.

Top Bottom