• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

croten

I assumed you can since they mentioned an import feature.

I thought it was only images, could be wrong though

It's awesome. They're awesome.
I do prefer Whamuu and ACDC, but Kars is still pretty fabulous
rsx1MHi.gif

He has his moments

Quick Dark Souls 2 question, for the PC, should I wait for the Scholar of the First Sin? Is it going to be a paid thing, or will there be a free upgrade? I've been trying to search on Google for this but have seen mixed things.

Edit: I don't own it.

Squishy3

Yes! So far Stardust Crusaders has already become too serious! I want more ridiculous shit and poses.
That scene was so good!
There's plenty of dumb ridiculous shit in the later half of Stardust. And I mean the later half of what you're watching right now.

TSK TSK!

Quick Dark Souls 2 question, for the PC, should I wait for the Scholar of the First Sin? Is it going to be a paid thing, or will there be a free upgrade? I've been trying to search on Google for this but have seen mixed things.

If you don't already own it, wait. If you do, play through at least once and when First Sin comes out play again to see the differences and additions.

Based on your last couple avatars, I saw a Phoenix Wright X Gurren Lagann fanfic where Phoenix had to make a case for humanity against the Anti-Spirals with his client Simon.

It wasn't actually good, unfortunately, but that idea is hype as hell.

I read like, ten volumes and burnt out, but it's pretty fun.

Its an easy murder mystery anime. its a good time.

Fantastic port right? I was shocked how well it runs on my garbage 6670. Can't wait to see what it does with a 970.

I haven't played it and likely won't, I wanted it to support Phantom Pain on PC. That being said, I'll be really bummed out if the PC version is as delayed as Ground Zeroes.

Top Bottom