• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

I haven't played it and likely won't, I wanted it to support Phantom Pain on PC. That being said, I'll be really bummed out if the PC version is as delayed as Ground Zeroes.

Pretty much the same reason I bought it though I do plan to play through some of the extra "DLC" stuff I never bothered to get on the consoles.

Worth a boot just to see how it looks on your rig though as well as see how it handles if you plan to buy TPP on PC as well.

I haven't started it up yet, but I am getting hyped over what I heard.

Certainly looks to be a good port!

Oh, all right, I will! Thanks!

Oh and it's a fun game but I wouldn't pay for than 30 bucks for it. It's purely for JoJo fans and ripe with spoilers. Don't expect a deep fighter.

croten

Does anyone remember the JoJo: ASB vid? I avoided it due to possible spoilers.
I might go pick it up tomorrow. Is it any good?

I watched the video and didn't much attention to it because I hadn't watched Jojo either but I played the demo when it got a western release and loathed it.

croten

If it contains spoilers for the upcoming parts, I'll probably avoid it for now. Still at the start of Stardust Crusaders.

Woof, that's pretty harsh. Hmm, I'll definitely try out the demo first.

There shouldn't be any spoilers in the demo, other than a character in Part 7 which is so far off that it shouldn't matter

If it contains spoilers for the upcoming parts, I'll probably avoid it for now. Still at the start of Stardust Crusaders..

The demo doesn't have any spoilers really except... Wait. If you don't know much about Part 3, you should probably avoid it. Jotaro's moveset will spoil some stuff.

Oh yeah, fuck nevermind. Avoid the demo at all costs.

You mean Star Platinum's (jojo part 3 spoilers)
ability to stop time? Personally I think its the good kind of spoiler, where seeing that in the context of the game is making me even more hyped to reach that part in the show where we get to see it.

And yeah, I was spoiled to that, but I'm super hyped to see it in the show more than I am disappointed that I know.

croten

ability to stop time? Personally I think its the good kind of spoiler, where seeing that in the context of the game is making me even more hyped to reach that part in the show where we get to see it.

No I disagree. Avoid at all costs.

No,
I think getting to that part without expecting it was awesome, at least for me.

No,
I think getting to that part without expecting it was awesome, at least for me.

No I disagree. Avoid at all costs.

I'm just saying I got spoiled to it, but its a much different kind of spoiler like the one Woolie said in that Dark Souls LP about GoT. Like hearing that made you just go "THAT SOUNDS HYPE" and when you get to that part its great.

Just personal, of course any spoiler should be avoided, but its nowhere near as bad as being spoiled to the stuff like Gurren, Bebop, etc. And this is coming from someone who's paranoid about spoilers.

croten

I'm just saying I got spoiled to it, but its a much different kind of spoiler like the one Woolie said in that Dark Souls LP about GoT. Like hearing that made you just go "THAT SOUNDS HYPE" and when you get to that part its great.

Just personal, of course any spoiler should be avoided, but its nowhere near as bad as being spoiled to the stuff like Gurren, Bebop, etc.

As some one who wasn't spoiled I would say it was better this way. It was cool figuring it out myself.

As some one who wasn't spoiled I would say it was better this way. It was cool figuring it out myself.

I'm not saying it was better or worse, I'm just saying its not as big a deal as other kinds of spoilers. Especially in the context of a series where you can be spoiled to much bigger things.

And I figured it out for myself too, just through a different medium than the manga or the show. Seeing it in the game in the (part 3 spoilers)
ultimate where Jotaro counters Dio's road roller was so fucking hype I lost my shit.

Would it be fine to tell me approximately when to expect this thing or would that be too big of a spoiler as well? I don't know how I'll know what scene you guys are talking about when the time comes.

If you want to know when it's
almost at the very end of Stardust Crusaders, and I mean the very end of part 2 of Stardust which the anime hasn't covered yet.
Only click that if you want to know when it is.

Would it be fine to tell me approximately when to expect this thing or would that be too big of a spoiler as well? I don't know how I'll know what scene you guys are talking about when the time comes.

Its gonna be in the second half of Stardust Crusaders anime. Closer towards the end is my guess though I have no clue what happens after the first half since I don't read manga not named Berserk.

We already did going up tho

We gotta go even higher. That's the way Team PurseOwner rolls!

Kaminas_signature_pose.gif

I'd be shocked if Igor is in P5, honestly.
He's not in Persona Q. He could be in there, since he was originally in Persona 1 and 2 without a VA, so maybe they could see his character as not being tied to the VA, but it's doubtful. It's not that important though, and I'd actually like to see Philemon come back.

Top Bottom