• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

He's been there since P2 (even 1 though I never played that)
I'd be way more shocked if he wasn't there and they just replaced him with a decent VA.
Japan has a respect for characters who voice actors die. They usually retire the character along with them, but since he wasn't voice in P1/2, it's iffy.
does DS2 scholar of the first sin come with all the DLC included?
That's what it says, yeah. It's why I'm getting it when it comes out.

Haven't played P1 or 2 yet..their mother was in the Velvet room too?
I don't remember seeing anyone who resembles Margret or Liz.

There was a female singer tho and I hope the rest of the people from the velvet room in P2 and maybe P1 to help the protagonists. They are the reasons why I love the P2 velvet room so much.

Japan has a respect for characters who voice actors die. They usually retire the character along with them, but since he wasn't voice in P1/2, it's iffy.

Oh right I forgot about that. They would probably replace him because of that. Honestly it could go either way now and not really surprise me.

grimmiq

I don't remember seeing anyone who resembles Margret or Liz.

There was a female singer tho and I hope the rest of the people from the velvet room in P2 and maybe P1 to help the protagonists. They are the reasons why I love the P2 velvet room so much.

Ahh idk if I'll ever really go back and play them..have Persona 1 on my Vita..but it confuses the hell out of me with how you interact with enemies in fights, telling them jokes or dancing..

Ahh idk if I'll ever really go back and play them..have Persona 1 on my Vita..but it confuses the hell out of me with how you interact with enemies in fights, telling them jokes or dancing..
Its fiiiine. The card system from P1 and P2 don't compare to how useful right away as it is on the mainline SMT games, but they are way more interesting.

TBH I've only played some of P2:IS and its seems like that, so it should be mostly the same.

edit: also it makes the demons way more relatable.
C8mXdJc.png

Welcome to every SMT game where you can negotiate with demons ever.

I remember one calling me a pervert because I told it that it can pee right in front of me ;_;

Its fiiiine. The card system from P1 and P2 don't compare to how useful right away as it is on the mainline SMT games, but they are way more interesting.

TBH I've only played some of P2:IS and its seems like that, so it should be mostly the same.

edit: also it makes the demons way more relatable.

It's way better in P2, P1's was pretty bad. I fucking died when the Nekomata called Eikishi an a-hole

Top Bottom