• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Zenfalcia

So, I tried natto today and woolie wasn't joking about natto.. although it's a lot more managable mixed with other food.

Alright I'm always down for some Ultimax

Alright. Hopefully we can get it done by next podcast....
I don't think we would get featured, but its worth a shot right?

not with that attitude!

Yeah it looks strange, and it doesn't help that it's in a language I can't read but whatever. I found a few useful guides

What was wrong with the voting system?

I want to mix it up and try a new voting system to get a better majority number. I have a voting system like the australian voting system.

I believe we just need the timings of this and Zen could just mix the audio with the christmas version of Green greens.

I realized there is no good way for everyone to remotely sing in sync with the song. IT'S FINE.. IT'S FINE..
Finished Aldnoah.Zero. Really don't have an opinion of the ending, but it did the biggest job it had to. Make me really interested in a season 2.

Major Spoilers here
The princess and Inaho both being killed paves some room for Slaine to steal the show. Really interested to see what direction the show goes from here with the two main characters dead.

I liked the show after finishing it, until i really thought about it. There are tons of dumb moments that make no sense and just happen for no reason and everyone sucks as a character except for a few people.

I have a feeling that they wont do that till halloween...maybe...also why is Labrys the protag of episode P3 I mean
i get that the actual protag of p3 cant do it cause reasons but why Labrys?
It's literally
the day after the events of P4A. She has to prove her worth to the rest of the shadow ops.
So, I tried natto today and woolie wasn't joking about natto.. although it's a lot more managable mixed with other food.
I heard that its pretty good with shrimp

So..after just finishing Madoka Movie #3..

It was honestly far beyond what I expected it to be and it was without a doubt the best ending to an anime I've seen in quite a while. Almost teared up a couple times, and felt things a lot of things. Amazing finish to an amazing anime. Kyoto is best girl.

10/10 would feel again
P.S. I still fucking hate Kyubey

img-thing

ultimax

I have a feeling that they wont do that till halloween...maybe...also why is Labrys the protag of episode P3 I mean
i get that the actual protag of p3 cant do it cause reasons but why Labrys?

Almost im at the end.
I guess she fits in with that cast more considering
she lives with them
I want to mix it up and try a new voting system to get a better majority number. I have a voting system like the australian voting system.
Australian voting? Confirmed to be hype
i don't know what that is

Well I beat TLoU. I love endings like this.
The music in the final sequence is good shit, didn't catch it watching the playthrough.
A JRPG in general is a bad idea.

What about Silent Hill 2?
Nah. Wouldn't be good for an LP. It's really subtle and really serious, not to mention slow paced. I think they could do something with 3, since it has flaws you can talk about and moments you can gush over.

ScribbleD

I'm still hoping they do Dragon's Dogma at some point. I remember they were talking about after putting up a poll a while back, and that plan fell through for some reason (probably Capcom).

MormaPope

Banned
I think its time for a Devil May Cry lp or some shit.

What games do they love?

I've wanted a Nier playthrough since the beginning of this year. Game takes 20 hours for two of the essential endings, which would translate to around 40 parts for the playthrough.There would be guaranteed feels. Booted Nier up yesterday, the voice acting and dialog are excellent, the soundtrack is beyond baller, tons of gameplay variety, looks butt ugly but still pretty at the same time.

Its such a damn good game. I guarantee Best Friend tears or fan tears from a LP like this, Nier's legacy is legit.

croten

I'm still hoping they do Dragon's Dogma at some point. I remember they were talking about after putting up a poll a while back, and that plan fell through for some reason (probably Capcom).

Yeah I remember that too. I'm not sure how well that would work considering just how much shit to do there is in that game.

demidar

Its like this I believe. I'm not exactly so sure myself.

Not quite. You're given a list of n options and you number them 1 to n. If your number 1 option is the lowest minority your vote then becomes what you selected as number 2, and it continues this way until a clear consensus with >~51% votes is found.

oh that could work. How does that work?

I'm not sure about how to go about creating a metronome, but you can also mix in a Green Greens music in the background of the metronome to make sure people stay on course and sing at the right speed and emphasis. With everyone singing to the same metronome syncing is dead easy.

A metronome is just a periodical beat, I guess anything could work, even if it means tapping two spoons together into your mic.

Not quite. You're given a list of n options and you number them 1 to n. If your number 1 option is the lowest minority your vote then becomes what you selected as number 2, and it continues this way until a clear consensus with >~51% votes is found.
Yeah I updated my post... It does seem like a better voting system than what we have in the Americas.

So a while ago Matt retweeted something from the guy that made Lisa which showed him and Pat got a cameo in it. So I'm like "Lets check what it's about" and while unimpressed at first, it seems like it's goofy Earthbound type shit. I might get it in the future.

I think the mention of Game Grumps upsets me nowadays, and I don't know why. I guess it's frustrating since I was a huge fan back in the first few months.

Eh, Jon leaving did a big number. Danny's great but at this point they've really gone through their entire collection of jokes.

Speedrunners was a fantastic episode just for Ross pretending to be Markiplier though.

Top Bottom