• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Zenfalcia

Not quite. You're given a list of n options and you number them 1 to n. If your number 1 option is the lowest minority your vote then becomes what you selected as number 2, and it continues this way until a clear consensus with >~51% votes is found.

I'm not sure about how to go about creating a metronome, but you can also mix in a Green Greens music in the background of the metronome to make sure people stay on course and sing at the right speed and emphasis. With everyone singing to the same metronome syncing is dead easy.

A metronome is just a periodical beat, I guess anything could work, even if it means tapping two spoons together into your mic.

Yep, i was thinking it would be more fair since it would mean everyone's choices are taken in consideration.

I was thinking more like how to have a metronome in time for everyone to sing to online? Is there a site that syncs the video to a video or something? If not. I'll figure it out.

Is it normal in english dubs to change kansai accents to either a country accent or a Brooklyn accent?

tumblr_m6emnfSotd1rscufko1_500.png

MormaPope

Banned
Yeah I remember that too. I'm not sure how well that would work considering just how much shit to do there is in that game.

Dragon's Dogma would be a pretty dicey choice for a LP. The majority of the game revolves around sprinting to every destination until you unlock teleportation crystals, the quest design is archaic, the storyline feels non existent until the ending. It would be the equivalent of the Best Friends doing a Skyrim LP, it would get boring really fast.

ultimax

I think the mention of Game Grumps upsets me nowadays, and I don't know why. I guess it's frustrating since I was a huge fan back in the first few months.

Abu confirmed to be heartless.
I was a pretty big fan of them too. I even enjoyed the early Danny videos, but then slowly it just got terrible and the channel felt more like a business than an actual LP channel. Most of the humor now is senseless yelling and shilling.

And nah, I just hate her voice. Also I live in an area where brooklyn/jersey accents are pretty common, so it just adds to my hatred of her voice

demidar

Yep, i was thinking it would be more fair since it would mean everyone's choices are taken in consideration.

I was thinking more like how to have a metronome in time for everyone to sing to online? Is there a site that syncs the video to a video or something? If not. I'll figure it out.

Oh no you don't need to be that fancy. Just create a metronome and export it as an mp3 file for people to download and listen to locally. Then they can sing using the metronome as a reference and record only their voice. If they followed the metronome well, then all the recordings they send you should implicitly sync (though you will still have to manually sync them using audio software, it'll just be much easier).

A Dropbox link to the mp3 file should suffice. How to go about creating a metronome, your own on your own however (I have no experience with audio editing/creation software).

Anyway, I gotta go to work in like 15 minutes so I'll see you guys in 5-ish hours.

Zenfalcia

Oh no you don't need to be that fancy. Just create a metronome and export it as an mp3 file for people to download and listen to locally. Then they can sing using the metronome as a reference and record only their voice. If they followed the metronome well, then all the recordings they send you should implicitly sync (though you will still have to manually sync them using audio software, it'll just be much easier).

A Dropbox link to the mp3 file should suffice. How to go about creating a metronome, your own on your own however (I have no experience with audio editing/creation software).

Anyway, I gotta go to work in like 15 minutes so I'll see you guys in 5-ish hours.

Ah, ok. I thought you had a special site or program for that. I'll try that reccommendation though.

Have fun.

Zenfalcia

Oh shit it's half a month? If I lose I really can't post out of this thread for half of January or I'll get lulued.

By the way, i get the full month control of your avatar if i win. Don't worry, it won't be bannable lewd :p
If you fry some rice and add some kind of bouillon to it and add in the natto and top it with a fried egg it's actually quite tasty. I got tricked into trying it by itself and.it isn't a pleasant thing to eat by itself.

Yep.. it also smells.. unique.

Top Bottom