• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Nestled safely under my tree...
bv4Hu3N.jpg

Jman014

Games that I'd like to see LPed:

Binary Domain
Chronicles of Riddick: Escape From Butcher Bay
Silent Hill 2
Silent Hill 4
Nier
Hitman Blood Money
Psi-Ops
Onimusha 3
Majora's Mask
MGS2

I remember playing Psi Ops back in the day. It was fun. Matt and Woolie did a video on it but yeah I'd watch a Psi Ops lp.

My mom has a wii u stashed somewhere in my house. I'm gonna find it tomorrow.

I'm gonna have to open the thing up in order to update it before Christmas so I can play Smash with my brothers on Christmas morning, so I'll at least get to see it all. Just won't be able to play it.

I'm mad jealous right now.

Feed me that salt!
It's okay, I won't be able to buy my own copy of Smash, so this is a 3D World box for awhile.

Beloved

Watching the Final part of EW right now since I didnt get to yesterday and jesus
the reliance on deus ex machina during that last boss fight is OP, haha

Really enjoyed the LP though, it was super entertaining

Told myself I was gonna play some games in backlog, but I just ended up marathoning this for the last few hours.

2699110-0434652790-cDpze.jpg

That was the hardest I laughed in a long time.

So, I don't know if I'm gonna get smash. I'm not much for online multiplayer, even with friends, is there enough singleplayer content to warrant a purchase, or should I get 101 for half the price?

ultimax

So, I don't know if I'm gonna get smash. I'm not much for online multiplayer, even with friends, is there enough singleplayer content to warrant a purchase, or should I get 101 for half the price?
101 if you don't really plan on playing online

I still need to finish that btw

Zenfalcia

What do you care about the most? Mulitplayer? Content quality and length? It's be better to get two great games for the price of one good one. That's not saying smash is bad, but there are tons of older wii u games too.

Xux

Wonderful 101's pretty rough. Probably one of the most frustrating and hype games I've played in awhile. Definitely worth 30 bucks, tho.

Also, Giant Bomb seems really cool and a crazy rabbit whole I wanna jump down someday.

This iteration of Smash's biggest fault is the lack of good Singleplayer content. That said, I'm not the biggest fan of 101. The gameplay never really clicked for me.

What are the chances they will LP silent hill 2?
It was one of the games they said they never would play, along with RE4.

Like I've said though, I don't know what they could say over Silent Hill 2. If it was one person' first time playing it with Pat in tow it'd be cool, but that's not an option.

Wonderful 101's pretty rough. Probably one of the most frustrating and hype games I've played in awhile. Definitely worth 30 bucks, tho.

Also, Giant Bomb seems really cool and a crazy rabbit whole I wanna jump down someday.

If I paid $60 for it, I would have been extremely pissed, but for $20, it's a pretty good deal, if you love these types of games. It definitely needed a little more time, and a little more help.

I'm not going to let my lack of gud at character action games affect my judgement tho.

It was one of the games they said they never would play, along with RE4.

Like I've said though, I don't know what they could say over Silent Hill 2. If it was one person' first time playing it with Pat in tow it'd be cool, but that's not an option.

Zach the cat and Jack the snake LP Silent Hill 2..I would watch that.

This is the LP we deserve
ReBoot_Cover.jpg

I..I didn't even know this game existed and I love ReBoot

Top Bottom