• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Zenfalcia

Afternoon. Doing good, finally taking the dive and reading the Jojo manga.

How are you?

where are you starting?

Tired.
Class is over and now I'm just gonna lay around all day.

That's fun, not even play games or do other stuff?
Afternoon.

I'm fine..breezing through NG+ on DSII..it's laughable how easy it is.

Try not staying up until 4 A.M. next time <3

ha.. 4am.. it was more like 8am..

you guys love that gif.
I also just woke up. Hi.

Me too.

Kater

Banned
Hey there Frienders GAF, recently I've watched a lot of videos on the SBFs/TBFs channel and really enjoyed it, especially the Dark Souls II and the I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream LPs.
Someone else on GAF told me that they even have a community here and so here I am.

Morning every that just woke up.
Not really? It's impossible not to sleep.
I almost didn't sleep due to that spoiler
pairing
in Korra and Xrd hype.
Hey there Frienders GAF, recently I've watched a lot of videos on the SBFs/TBFs channel and really enjoyed it, especially the Dark Souls II and the I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream LPs.
Someone else on GAF told me that they even have a community here and so here I am.
Wttp. Your here forever now.

Oberon

Banned
Good morning/afternoon everyone. How is every?

My sleep schedule is so messed up.

Pretty good I would say,
Mine will be the following 2 weeks, since I have a break.
I am trying to figure out what I can do during my free time, and I can't just stay at home and watch all those anime! I mean I'll do that, but I need somthing else to do.

A bit off topic,but will we talk about our year, like our favorite 2014 games/anime or vatious life things?

Alfebit

Banned

You're in the wrong thread. This is the chatroom thread. We just happen to talk about the Best Friends sometimes.
Kidding, welcome friender.

Ah welcome. I highly recommend you watch the MGR: Revengance play through and then maybe go pick it up on Steam if you're into PC gaming and it seems like your kinda game since it's cheap right now.

Edit: Off for a bit~

Welcome!

You're here forever.

Howdy. We're super active (and get pretty off topic), but it's a good time. If you have any SBF questions just ask and people here are pretty much experts, and you can check the OP for a quick shortlist of recommended playthroughs.

Maybe you will see the rare site of us actually talking about the best friends. This usually happens at 3pm EST or 9pm EST

Oberon

Banned

We like to go a bit off topic somtimes, but it's generaly pretty cool here.
Sometimes Pat posts here, and do some smash/Ultimax/ Xrd matches with him.

Welcome!

Okingjrr

Welcome to BestGaf, Friender! Hang your coat up, get comfy and grab a mug of your favorite hot beverage.
Cause you're her forever now >:)

Kater

Banned
Morning every that just woke up.
I almost didn't sleep due to that spoiler
pairing
in Korra and Xrd hype.
Wttp. Your here forever now.

You're in the wrong thread. This is the chatroom thread. We just happen to talk about the Best Friends sometimes.
Kidding, welcome friender.

Ah welcome. I highly recommend you watch the MGR: Revengance play through and then maybe go pick it up on Steam if you're into PC gaming and it seems like your kinda game since it's cheap right now.

Welcome!

You're here forever.
Thanks for the welcome, frienders! Now, do I need to change my avatar too something more lewd or something?

Also @CthulhuSushi, I will watch it first. MGR is on sale all to often so I don't think I will have to wait too long before it comes on sale again on Steam.

Shackzam

New meat, time to act like a big dick g to show him who's boss.
xG58RlU.jpg
nah, but welcome. Your here forever now. I hope you know that

Zenfalcia

Welcome to the hypest thread on gaf! So you told you we're here?
you love it even more

Yes, no, maybe..
Pretty good I would say,
Mine will be the following 2 weeks, since I have a break.
I am trying to figure out what I can do during my free time, and I can't just stay at home and watch all those anime! I mean I'll do that, but I need somthing else to do.

A bit off topic,but will we talk about our year, like our favorite 2014 games/anime or vatious life things?

yay, hurray for winter break.
Yup, even with how slow this season was and with the huge budget cuts, it was a nice feel good ending.

That's good to hear.
The beginning I suppose.

Sorry to hear that.

And you haven't watched the anime?

It's fine.

Edit: going to dentist appointment. Fun fun fun..

Thanks for the welcome, frienders! Now, do I need to change my avatar too something more lewd or something?

Also @CthulhuSushi, I will watch it first. MGR is on sale all to often so I don't think I will have to wait too long before it comes on sale again on Steam.

It's still on sale.

STANDING HERE

Welcome. Hope you like JoJo/Persona/Gurren/Fite games

Kater

Banned
Whoa, too many replies. I really appreciate it but I can't reply to all of you. &#128516;

Naw its fine. Don't give into the peer pressure to. Its fine just having that.

Okay, then I'll leave my boring old Sally Avi be for now.

It's still on sale.

STANDING HERE
I will watch the LP first though. I want to see the whole package before I buy it, especially with action games.

Which part?
Varrick and Zhu li? Yeah, I'm glad they had a nice ending.

Yeah, that part.

I mean it was kinda obvious where they were going with that, but whoever wrote Varrick knew how to write a knucklehead on a whole new level that always kept you kinda guessing if he was serious or not.

Bolin as the guy marrying them was something I did not foresee and really enjoyed. Also everyone's dresswear was interesting.

I am shaking with anticipation for next year's indie games:

Hyper Light Drifter
Cosmic Star Heroine
Ghost Song: A Journey of Hope
Heart Forth, Alicia
Hollow Knight
Mighty No. 9
Hotline Miami 2

Any more we should look forward too?

You're fear however.

FUCK!

Oberon

Banned

You don't need to do that,
Ah where are my manners! I almost forgot to ask you the standard Friender question:

What Waifu?
Favorite Anime
Favorite Game series
Favorite Series
Life or Hometown?
Have you read Prison school?

Top Bottom