• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Fallout New Vegas, but I also like Fallout 2 and 3. Fallout 1 has it's moments but is nowadays almost unplayable if since the framerate is really horrible on newer machines. Maybe I'll try to play it on my old ass machine sometime.
Yus. You made the correct choice, Obsidian love is pretty strong here.
Just used my Wii U for the first time and it was everything I dreamed it would be
I think the percentage of us that own Vitas and Wii Us is way higher than even the rest of GAF.

Jman014

On the subject of the episode itself,
I thought thing were pretty well paced out. I'm still not entirely happy that Kuvira basically full Aizen. I don't know, I feel like there was a deeper character to her they could have made, and her rationale to conquering everything was just.. Eh. Was really hoping for some sweet ass spirit bending to take away her powers though.

The entire assault on the mech was really well done, and watching them fuck up the cannon arm was the best. Also the rampant abuse of the cannon firing sound effect was hilarious to me when it happened over and over.

What did the characters at the end, the ones when Korrasami walk into the portal, mean?

The most Korrasami I've ever seen in the entire series. I do like how some of the previous characters show up during the wedding.

Kater

Banned
Yeah, but the only one you can really play at somewhat of a reasonable price is P2:EP which is the last of the 3 games. Its also on PSN as well

If you have a Vita or PSP pick up P1 and P2:Innocent Sin.
I don't have a Vita (Does that mean I have no life? ;_;) or PSP but I will see if I can get the first one somewhere from eBay.

It honestly is.
The first one is on PS1 and PSP, though the og one got the 4kids treatment of making everything american. The second one is a duology and the first part is only avalible in the us on psp since the original ps1 version never came to america, while the second part is the complete opposite, the original version was localized on ps1 while the psp version never came to america.

P3 you can get on PSN for like 10 bucks, same with p4.

Is it available in Europe though?

Yus. You made the correct choice, Obsidian love is pretty strong here.
I think the percentage of us that own Vitas and Wii Us is way higher than even the rest of GAF.
It's the only correct choice. The only thing Bethesda (the developer studio) does well is Elder Scrolls, so they should just focus on that.

ultimax

You need to play Persona.

Don't listen to Banana the Blasphemer
U-MAD-9.gif

croten

I don't have a Vita (Does that mean I have no life? ;_;) or PSP but I will see if I can get the first one somewhere from eBay.

Is it available in Europe though?

Nope, the alternative is to make a NA account but I haven't bothered with that myself.

Oberon

Banned
As for "life or hometown"... I'm gay, so life could also mean chest, yeah?
I'll go with chest then.

Und ein herzliches Hallo, Schweizer Nachbar! :D

I'll look the manga up. :)

Well, that's why hometown is superior! Everybody has a butt!
And poeple should be proud of their tight Asses ( I learned that from Prison School)

Before you do that, I have to warn you that it gets really Lewd at times. But that where most of the humor comes from.

croten

Well, that's a shame.

By the way, how's Persona Q? I have a 3DS, so could I play it beforehand and not be spoilered too much of the previous stories?

That's too true, yeah. Damn, now I have dirty pictures in my head again.

PQ is based off of P3 and P4 so I wouldn't recommend it.

Well, that's a shame.

By the way, how's Persona Q? I have a 3DS, so could I play it beforehand and not be spoilered too much of the previous stories?

That's too true, yeah. Damn, now I have dirty pictures in my head again.
You wont be spoiled too much but most of the charm with Q is that you know who the characters are beforehand, since its a crossover game. Its like playing marvel vs capcom and not knowing who anyone from either side is.

Alfebit

Banned
Quick, keep responding to Alf so he never takes his shower and has to live like a savage.

HA! Too late nerd!

Oh! Uhhhhhhh
lotDJ.gif

HK8Mc.gif

On the subject of the episode itself,
I thought thing were pretty well paced out. I'm still not entirely happy that Kuvira basically full Aizen. I don't know, I feel like there was a deeper character to her they could have made, and her rationale to conquering everything was just.. Eh. Was really hoping for some sweet ass spirit bending to take away her powers though.

The entire assault on the mech was really well done, and watching them fuck up the cannon arm was the best. Also the rampant abuse of the cannon firing sound effect was hilarious to me when it happened over and over.

What did the characters at the end, the ones when Korrasami walk into the portal, mean?

Yeah,
agree 100% about the pacing and the mech assault. Not a big fan of Kuvira becoming straight up hitler and not satisfied with her just getting arrested. I was hoping for Korra to beat her ass. Still thought it was a nice ending.

I think that scene had some romantic intent in because I've never seen anyone hold both hands facing each other in a friend situation.

Kater

Banned
Well, that's why hometown is superior! Everybody has a butt!
And poeple should be proud of their tight Asses ( I learned that from Prison School)

Before you do that, I have to warn you that it gets really Lewd at times. But that where most of the humor comes from.
Prison School, judging from the pictures on Google Ímage, looks kinda lewd. Is there some men butt too? I'll definitely check it out, but promise of men butt would definitely get me hooked.

PQ is based off of P3 and P4 so I wouldn't recommend it.
Since the story is bad that PQ is based on (P3 & P4) or just because I shouldn't spoiler myself before I play PQ?

Prison School, judging from the pictures on Google Ímage, looks kinda lewd. Is there some men butt too? I'll definitely check it out, but promise of men butt would definitely get me hooked.

Since the story is bad that PQ is based on (P3 & P4) or just because I shouldn't spoiler myself before I play PQ?
P3 and P4 are very well written, its just to protect from spoilers.

croten

You'd appreciate it more if you played the others first is all, plus the gameplay is completely different.

Kater

Banned
P3 and P4 are very well written, its just to protect from spoilers.

You'd appreciate it more if you played the others first is all, plus the gameplay is completely different.

I shall keep my urges to just buy and play Q in check and just play the oldest Persona game I can get then. If I can really not get the first and second game, I guess I'll just have to watch an LP of it.

Top Bottom