• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

I shall keep my urges to just buy and play Q in check and just play the oldest Persona game I can get then. If I can really not get the first and second game, I guess I'll just have to watch an LP of it.
I highly recommend P2:IS so far. It's even making want to play the first game despite the aged combat since it has characters from the first game and the new characters that are really likeable and relatable.

Its a shame that the devs have mostly forgotten them.

Kater

Banned
You should get the trilogy on 3DS then. It's great.

I highly recommend P2:IS so far. It's even making want to play the first game despite the aged combat since it has characters from the first game and the new characters that are really likeable and relatable.
I only know that they are in highschool or something and then demons happen. Something like that. But I liked the whole plot of Digimon (first few seasons) so I should like this as well.

Hwy guys question do you think Kanji is
bisexual or does he just like cute shit and thought he was gay when he though Naoto was a dude?

croten

I can respect that. Not really a fan of the low resolution screen. But some of the games on 3DS are just sooo good like Fantasy Life and Fire Emblem Awakening.

Do they still have copies on Amazon for the PS2 Persona games, I wonder. I guess I'll have to check.

3DS isn't as good as the Vita hardware wise but it has a much better library

Shackzam

Kanji is an objectsexual, he loves them chairs

I think Beowulf has him beat
latest

Do they still have copies on Amazon for the PS2 Persona games, I wonder. I guess I'll have to check.

Persona 3 FES is what most people would tell you to play first, since P3 brought in a huge new audience by adding in dating sim elements. In the states you can get P3 FES and P4 for like $15. Shouldn't be much more where you are, hopefully.

Just finished the third Madoka Movie, I don't know how I feel about this

I shall keep my urges to just buy and play Q in check and just play the oldest Persona game I can get then. If I can really not get the first and second game, I guess I'll just have to watch an LP of it.

Late to the party here but welcome.

Oberon

Banned
Prison School, judging from the pictures on Google Ímage, looks kinda lewd. Is there some men butt too? I'll definitely check it out, but promise of men butt would definitely get me hooked.

Since the story is bad that PQ is based on (P3 & P4) or just because I shouldn't spoiler myself before I play PQ?

Well, one of major plot point is that they're only 5 boys (+chairman) in a previously girl only high schools. So just some male butts.
A slight spoiler for volume 2 where there's some
implied love between men, but it's there more like a joke
And later one
Yaoi is an important plot point too for two of the characters.

Kater

Banned
3DS isn't as good as the Vita hardware wise but it has a much better library
That much seems true, or so I've heard from someone who loves his glorious high resolution Vita screen.

They should. Also get Persona 3: Fes. Its the definitive version.

edit: The other gaffers used to call us a chatroom... I think they are kinda right.
I got the same impression when I entered in here. It's more like a Twitch chatroom than anything else on GAF. ^^

Persona 3 FES is what most people would tell you to play first, since P3 brought in a huge new audience by adding in dating sim elements. In the states you can get P3 FES and P4 for like $15. Shouldn't be much more where you are, hopefully.
I hope you're right, 15$ sounds pretty good, that would be around 10 - 12 Euros. Hope I'll find some good prices somewhere.

Just a lot of random nonsense so far.

http://www.ebay.at/sch/i.html?_from....A0.H0.Xpersona+3&_nkw=persona+3+fes&_sacat=0

:(

Edit:

Oh damn. 13 Euros.

http://www.ebay.at/itm/Shin-Megami-...9472?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item48732e9af0

Okay, I'm in.

That much seems true, or so I've heard from someone who loves his glorious high resolution Vita screen.

I got the same impression when I entered in here. It's more like a Twitch chatroom than anything else on GAF. ^^

I hope you're right, 15$ sounds pretty good, that would be around 10 - 12 Euros. Hope I'll find some good prices somewhere.
Isnt the ps2 region locked though?

Emouse

Just a lot of random nonsense so far.

http://www.ebay.at/sch/i.html?_from....A0.H0.Xpersona+3&_nkw=persona+3+fes&_sacat=0

:(

Edit:

Oh damn. 13 Euros.

http://www.ebay.at/itm/Shin-Megami-...9472?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item48732e9af0

Okay, I'm in.

If I remember right P3 is also on the PSN store in some territories, also hi hey welcome

Drive and/or fly to Alabama before its gone and I would xD

Is it wrong that the first thing I thought was "but I don't have wings?"

Kater

Banned
Isnt the ps2 region locked though?
Well, that'd be quite a bummer!

Cool. They're good games.
Yeah, I hope I can get one of these copies.

Late to the party here but welcome.
Thank ya, fellow friender! :D

If I remember right P3 is also on the PSN store in some territories, also hi hey welcome
Hey there!

I don't have PSN, I only have a PS2 and that's as much as I got as far as Sony products go. Well that and a broken old Xperia smartphone.

Top Bottom