• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

I can and it's adorable as fuck

I mean if they could do it..I would watch that shit. Have them play a bunch of older games that were amazing for kids. Just put it on the website and not the Youtubes to avoid hateful comments to children..because we all know there would be many.

JoJo94

He di--lives for our sins.

Liam's Jesus?

I mean if they could do it..I would watch that shit. Have them play a bunch of older games that were amazing for kids. Just put it on the website and not the Youtubes to avoid hateful comments to children..because we all know there would be many.

I would watch the crap out of them barerly being able to form words yet playing the game better than Matt and Pat jk.

Liam's Jesus?

I would watch the crap out of them barerly being able to form words yet playing the game better than Matt and Pat jk.

Liam is Jesus..he is the messenger of the Moe God.

I would fucking love to see babby brawls..pop in Smash for the N64 and just record whatever happens.

Matt jr: Look at the dragon do the thing!
Pat jr: Fuckin' Dragon ...excuse me *picks up items*

Anyone here an artist? You should make a webcomic of this shit. The Adventures of the Babby Best Friends.

Jim Sterling (Jimquisition is his show) makes a living from playing / criticizing crappy games so I'd guess it pays off pretty well, yeah.

It's funny to see someone tear a game a new one in a video. I loved SBFs gameplay video about Sonic Boom for example. :p

SONIC BOOOM SONIC BOOOOOOM

Xiraiya

Matt jr: Look at the dragon do the thing!
Pat jr: Fuckin' Dragon ...excuse me *picks up items*

Kater

Banned
Yeah I mean the shitty games are always the best LP's because there is always stuff to talk about.
Jim Sterling (Jimquisition is his show) makes a living from playing / criticizing crappy games so I'd guess it pays off pretty well, yeah.

It's funny to see someone tear a game a new one in a video. I loved SBFs gameplay video about Sonic Boom for example. :p

JoJo94

Don't get cocky, Vita.

Too late, he already jumped the gun and challenged God.

Liam is Jesus..he is the messenger of the Moe God.

I would fucking love to see babby brawls..pop in Smash for the N64 and just record whatever happens.

Anyone here an artist? You should make a webcomic of this shit. The Adventures of the Babby Best Friends.

I am an artist...but not good enough yet for this still practicing character design more.

Baby brawls is like the fucking cutest idea ever.

Too late, he already jumped the gun and challenged God.

I am an artist...but not good enough yet for this still practicing character design more.

Baby brawls is like the fucking cutest idea ever.

Keep practicing. I'm okay in Sai and Photoshop but nowhere near good enough yet to produce a full blown web comic. I have Plague to thank for getting me back into drawing.. that Katia Managan video man..

JoJo94

Keep practicing. I'm okay in Sai and Photoshop but nowhere near good enough yet to produce a full blown web comic. I have Plague to thank for getting me back into drawing.. that Katia Managan video man..

Don't worry I try to sketch a little everyday. I have to thank Plague a bit too for his drawing videos in general.

I still plan to do a web comic one day!!!

Don't worry I try to sketch a little everyday. I have to thank Plague a bit too for his drawing videos in general.

I still plan to do a web comic one day!!!
I do the same if I have time..I usually draw until I stop enjoying it and then stop for the day.
I could try but it would be awfully slow or it would look like a little kid drawing
I doubt anyone here will judge your artistic ability. Besides the only way you will improve is by drawing.

That name is amazing

The battle for everyone's milk money.

Hell yeah, just got some Secret Santa gifts
B5QcNMSCIAAWMWY.jpg
I don't know if I have enough Bison Dollars to slam these jams

Sadly, anything he's done that isn't Jimquisition is pretty terrible.

JoJo94

I do the same if I have time..I usually draw until I stop enjoying it and then stop for the day.

I doubt anyone here will judge your artistic ability. Besides the only way you will improve is by drawing.

The battle for everyone's milk money.

Yeah I either draw every day or make a small digital project to do. I'm pretty ahead compared to most of the students at my school.

Tako

I bought my secret santa his gifts already. Thanks Gabe Newell. Got gaurdian like 4 or 5 games for 40 bucks :D. Also I'm so hype for smash tonight and The battle of the five armies

Kater

Banned
I could try but it would be awfully slow or it would look like a little kid drawing
You'll learn to get better, no worries. ;)

Hell yeah, just got some Secret Santa gifts
I don't know if I have enough Bison Dollars to slam these jams
Space Jam is great! Have you seen the films in the cinema at release? Soooo good. Was but a child but I still remember it. Loved the scene where they searched around in the human world in the house of Micharl Jordan.

Sadly, anything he's done that isn't Jimquisition is pretty terrible.
I like his Squirty Plays but yeah, I agree. Maybe he needs someone else playing with him to make it more entertaining. I'll ask him next time I go on twitter.

I doubt anyone here will judge your artistic ability. Besides the only way you will improve is by drawing..
But i do draw, everyday, but getting used to a tablet and drawing software features takes a long time for me

xkcd is popular as fuck and it's just stickmen, don't worry too much :p
Doesn't that mean anyone here can do it too?

Yeah I either draw every day or make a small digital project to do. I'm pretty ahead compared to most of the students at my school.

I'm not going to school for it, I'm in a programming major atm so it's just a way to unwind for me.
But i do draw, everyday, but getting used to a tablet and drawing software features takes a long time for me

Hm I see. Well I hope to see you one day pumping out great content while I sit at a desk coding and programming all day <.<

Well either way I just like finding out people draw in here.

Yea I mostly make Dark Souls Fanart..chibi Artorias and Sif etc etc.

JoJo94

I'm not going to school for it, I'm in a programming major atm so it's just a way to unwind for me.

Hm I see. Well I hope to see you one day pumping out great content while I sit at a desk coding and programming all day <.<

Well either way I just like finding out people draw in here.

360pages

Taking a little break from writing for the next few days.

I say that, but I might force something out tonight if I'm feeling up to it.

JoJo94

Reminds me of when I started digital, not knowing you could use multiple layers was fun times.

I still get weirded out when people at my school don't understand layers...then again I'm the overachiever who learns software quick so I can't say much without sounding like an asshole.

I like his Squirty Plays but yeah, I agree. Maybe he needs someone else playing with him to make it more entertaining. I'll ask him next time I go on twitter.

I want to say that he should just stick to the weekly Jimquisitions, or hell make it biweekly. His insight is so much better than his LPs, even if the LPs get him into a radical spotlight.

So my friends are having a White Elephant this year with a $15 limit.

Any suggestions? And yes they can be lewd.

The fuck is a white elephant?

I want to say that he should just stick to the weekly Jimquisitions, or hell make it biweekly. His insight is so much better than his LPs, even if the LPs get him into a radical spotlight.

The fuck is a white elephant?

I just looked up what is was and I still don't fucking understand.

Kinda like a random ornament/gift exchange. All left up to complete randomness. Usually, you buy something funny or weird and watch people's reactions when they get it. Nobody knows what they get.

I vote for you to go to Goodwill and buy a pair of bloomers. Cheap and effective.

Basically everyone puts in a present into a pile. We then draw numbers to see who goes first and so on.

Its a Christmas tradition. Its fun.

I got Grinch boxers last year

Where is your Christmas spirit?

Kater

Banned
That's the problem many Video game related people / channels have on Youtube. Striking some balnace. I wish he did some spotlight of one good and one bad game a week besides JQ but that's hust me, probably.

Basically everyone puts in a present into a pile. We then draw numbers to see who goes first and so on.

Its a Christmas tradition. Its fun.

I got Grinch boxers last year

Where is your Christmas spirit?

I ended up with a naked Barbie strung up on a noose last year and quickly traded it for a cool dragon statue that somebody else got. That person was definitely not pleased... Haha

Top Bottom