• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Jman014

ybckpirzajqsegeduzwr.jpg

What a hero.

Beloved

Well Matt is technically the closest. But who knows probably Zach.

Zach has no balls, bro

I doubt any of them will but Matt seems closest

Out of 4 straight guys, there's no way none of them are having kids, that's just unrealistic. And they are all in serious relationships.

I get why Matt would be the pick to be first since he's getting married. I'd laugh if Liam was the first though, it really wouldn't surprise me.

Xiraiya

Zach has no balls, bro

Out of 4 straight guys, there's no way none of them are having kids, that's just unrealistic. And they are all in serious relationships.

I get why Matt would be the pick to be first since he's getting married. I'd laugh if Liam was the first though, it really wouldn't surprise me.
Yeah for some reason I can definitely see that.

croten

Zach has no balls, bro

Let me reiterate, I doubt any of them will purposely have kids.

Kater

Banned

Woolie will be the first, I say.

JoJo94

Zach has no balls, bro

OH yeah,,,forgot that,

I was about to joke that Liam might be first since you know he's the Rising SuperStar with SuperSperm probably...I just grossed myself out a bit.

I completely forgot about that. Wasn't the shipping wars between Kataang and Zutara big back in the day?
Yeah apparently they were pretty bad.

Also if these are how Japanese prisions look like I wouldnt mind going to one. The cells look more like studio apartments.

Xiraiya

Let me reiterate, I doubt any of them will purposely have kids.
I think it's a stretch to assume none of them might never want kids despite how they ramble on in LPs.

Pat is cynical but you just know that the moment he ends up with a kid, he'll do a complete 180.

JoJo94

Jesus christ, if and when that happens, we'll only ever hear Matt be like "ZAIBAAATSUUU BAABIIEEESS!!" in the most annoying voice imaginable.

I want it to happen even more now, and all the kids roles are reverse. Liam's kid is cynical, and Pat's kid is an optimist.

JoJo94

Top Bottom