• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Every party game should have a shared pool of XP like Chrono Trigger. Fuck it, every game should be Chrono Trigger

Conception 2 would have been much more interesting if you could have babies with Frog or Robo
I don't know why I am thinking of Conception 2 all the sudden but here is a random picture I took of a line of dialogue in the game back when I played it for 3 hours and before I knew the vita had a screenshot function
BmFQBrECUAAM_Tv.jpg:large

Every party game should have a shared pool of XP like Chrono Trigger. Fuck it, every game should be Chrono Trigger
Fucking this
You playin
P2:IS?
What building did you pick?
Yeah.
Smile. Going to GOLD next time I play
This resulted in a very unpleasant set of dungeons in FF9 for me, I certainly agree.
I'm guessing some party members were almost useless because of it?

Sorry for the late response. I think that might be the best way. You could try making a layer above it and use the previous layer as a clipping mask I think, and set the new layer to multiply that way whatever color you put on top will always be darker. Personally I prefer the way you are doing it currently, add a bit of gray to the shadow color too to help.

Shame, I was hoping there was a faster way, I heard there was a way to do it with gradient but I haven't been to fond of using it. The only thing I don't like about multiply is that when you draw over the same area on the same layer it turns out darker than the area you didn't go over

360pages

Sonic Lost world, both versions are games that start off great, but get worse and worse as they go along. The game gets harder, not in the good way and level design takes a nose dive. Compare Windy Hill and The Desert area to later areas in the game and their is a huge down shift in quality.

Less focus on platforming and more on stupid bullshit.

Which is annoying, because Lost World could have been a good game, hell even a great one.

Be sure to save often.

You never know when's a boss is gonna show up...
Oh Jesus Christ seriously okay
I want this so bad.
Maybe we can get their girlfriend to
crossdress them for a video
My bench literally broke right in rhe middle of that match lol
Don't get too hype

Also I just got to that part in the JoJo manga where those screen caps of Polnareff posing from the anime come from.
Man fuck Dio, or whoever that was

I have DmC 1-4 and MGR to go through this winter break. I can feel the sick combos
I'm gonna have Gamefly send me Ninja Gaiden Sigma 1 and 2 when I'm away next week as I've been itching to play some NG again, and I still don't have an Xbox for the best versions of those games.

Also, capitalize the M, case sensitive acronyms for this series is a huge deal.

360pages

Also

The Last: Naruto The Movie to Play in U.S. Theaters

North American anime distributor Viz Media announced on Friday that it is collaborating with film distributor Eleven Arts to release The Last -Naruto the Movie- in theaters in the United States. The English-subtitled theatrical run will begin on February 20, and it will "initially screen in 20 major U.S. cities including New York, Boston, Houston, Dallas, Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, and more."

Tickets will go on sale in mid-January. While supplies last, attendees will receive a special commemorative Naruto film poster.

Top Bottom