• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
NCR's time in P4, 6/18
So while grinding for stats and money, I made 60000 yen and managed to hit expression to lvl 4. Too bad it didn't prepare me for this wonderful
camping trip

Oberon

Banned
NCR's time in P4, 6/18
So while grinding for stats and money, I made 60000 yen and managed to hit expression to lvl 4. Too bad it didn't prepare me for this wonderful
camping trip

Ahhh! the
The camping trip
good memories.

Yukiko or Chie?

p4a_yukiko_laugh.gif

I can't believe this is a question

Oberon

Banned
This will only drive us apart. No more waifu wars.

Yukiko sucks, Chie is clearly the best at this point.

Ayane is clearly the best choice here!
Don't bother posting the Who.gif , I had to google her name because I couldn't remember it

Home for the holidays. Love n' stuff and the fact that I've been mostly on the main level of the house with both parents behind me in the kitchen has kept me off the gaf. Y'all are just too lewd to have openly displayed in one's home.
We stopped the lewd mostly now since we have a google docs for sharing it. I think we can PM the person who submitted it for discussion tho.

MGR was my first character action game.
But after playing W101 and bayonetta, I realized how limited Rising is. In itself it's still a great game!

It's an extremely limited game, which is why I won't call it a great game. But the W101 was simply not the game for me.

I acknowledge that the game is great, but it's not for me. And that's fine.

I was kinda hoping okingjrr would be here. The impetus for my return was his gift in the secret santa thing. We pulled each other, and I got Rebirth and gave him Shadow Warrior.

I guess Waifu Wars are forever dead.

I had an idea for a rom hacked pokemon game.

-Takes place in Kanto
-Three starters are Regice, Registeel, and Regirock
-Rival has new party of pokemon as the game advances.
-National Dex available from the word go.
-Elite Four has mixed teams
-Changes in wild pokemon.
-Instead of a buyable Magikarp at Mt. Moon, its a Castform

Top Bottom