• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

I imagine it gonna be a round table discussion of the worst games of 2013. At least that's what I hope.

200.gif

Everyone moved on to SFM because it looks nicer. Das at least knows how to make this entertaining as fuck.

Whoever he gets to voice DSP is right on.

It might have been cause I grew up and the style of humor older gmod videos just doesn't work for me anymore. I can't even watch any of rubberfruits videos anymore.

Oberon

Banned
I think I'll simply marathon Ippo tomorrow.
70 episode, 20 minute each.
That's like 24 hours of non-stop Ippo.
That will either kill me, or give me my man spirit back.

Squishy3

I think I'll simply marathon Ippo tomorrow.
70 episode, 20 minute each.
That's like 24 hours of non-stop Ippo.
That will either kill me, or give me my man spirit back.
Except it's 76 episodes, a movie and an OVA, and then 2 more seasons that are 26 episodes each. :p

So I decided to load up Dark Souls briefly now that it's off of GFWL to see how it is.

Yep, it's as I expected, not having to deal with that fucking front end anymore is great.

And then I turned it off after beating Asylum Demon knowing I'd have more fun playing Demon's Souls again. Or continuing Shadow Tower Abyss on NG+.

Oberon

Banned
The sudden realization that I want that and the disappointment of knowing I can't have it

This describes pretty accurately my current state of mind
;___;

Except it's 76 episodes, a movie and an OVA, and then 2 more seasons that are 26 episodes each. :p

I have already watched 6 episodes, and I am juste watching the 1st season for now.

25% of that is probably just recap of what happend last episode tho.

I usually skip the previews, at least there's that.

Sono chi no sadame > Bloody Stream > Stand Proud. The first two can be switched, though I like the actual "SONO CHI NO SADAMEEE, JOOOOOOOOOOO JO!" part so much that it cements it as my favorite one.
Bloody Stream is a fabulous OP and I really like the guitar intro of Stand Proud. They're all fantastic, though not equally fantastic.

Wait, ambiguous?

I am so completely in agreement with you. I prefer Ambiguous to all of them.

G69cFXz.gif

Squishy3

Sono chi no sadame > Bloody Stream > Stand Proud. The first two can be switched, though I like the actual "SONO CHI NO SADAMEEE, JOOOOOOOOOOO JO!" part so much that it cements it as my favorite one.
Bloody Stream is a fabulous OP and I really like the guitar intro of Stand Proud. They're all fantastic, though not equally fantastic.
Please be hype for Sono Chi no Kioku ~end of the world~. which translates to "The memory of that blood."

OH WAIT! You're talking about KLK. I didn't understand that you referring to its OP.
It's Sono Chi No Sadame > Bloody Stream = Ambiguous > Stand Proud.
Since Bloody Stream and Sono Chi No Sadame are practically equal, Ambiguous is in a way #1 as well.

Yeah, if we're talking just the music, I'm still with you, but if we're talking full OP?

G69cFXz.gif

Top Bottom