• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

I wish Tales of Zestiria was getting a PS4 port.

60fps would probably make the game look and play a lot better. Also it might help encourage sales of PS4s in Japan.

/weebpost

So if anyone can help with dark souls 1 I'm running a dex build and keep getting my ass kicked by everything

getgood.gif

What gear are you running?

On mobile so can't quote but

Wanderer gear
Scimitar
Just beat belfry gargoyles
15 vit and end, 18 dex, 12 int

12 int? Interesting.

If you want to use the Scimitar, level it up some, at the weaponsmith. Otherwise, it's not going to be fun. Also, there is an awesome couple of weapons that you either could commit murder for, or grind for one.

Wanderer gear
Scimitar

i don't know how good this advice is but strafing tends to work well at least for me
This, and on weaker enemies you could just keep attacking to stun lock kill them if you time/zone properly. I wouldn't put points into INT but if you really wanna use spells I'd put them into INT until after you've gotten DEX higher. I'm not sure how good the Scimitar is later on if you wanted to keep it but I'd look for something else just in case. I would also suggest two handing and learning to roll/run away but that's up to you

Wanderer gear
Scimitar

Weird, mobile quoting works fine on m.neogaf.com

Anyways, make sure you're using a good shield (like heater shield from the merchant) and upgrade your weapon. At +5 you can kill the regular enemies you meet in 3 hits. For normal mobs 1v1 you can usually block shield -> attack.

For the next boss btw be sure to unlock the shortcut door between the boss and Firelink Shrine. I haven't beaten the next boss yet, so not much I can help with there, but you need to kill the adds first.

Weapon wise I like the Bandit's Dagger better since it attacks faster but for the next boss I feel like I need the Scimitar to kill the adds.

Also in the area leading up the next boss, there's an armor set you might find useful since you're running Dex, so keep an eye out for that.

Oberon

Banned
Would I go to far if I say that Souls suspect had a better ending?
Yeah, I would ,but that final boss didn't look too great gameplay wise

Rizzi

So, pc fucked. I have no money and an assignment due on Friday. This is the best week ever. I feel like crawling underneath something.

360pages

Here it come, the regret of getting Ultimax, probably should have picked up Q or Pokémon Omega Ruby. Since the only Fighting game I'm decent at is Smash anyway,

Xiraiya

Damn MGS3HD, the lack of crouch walking really throws you off, I get that it would have broken the game to modernize the controls, but just that one thing would have been just perfect.
Partly because I keep remembering MGS3 having that ability.

Xux

Damn, Xrd -SIGN- looks amazing. Best Graphics 2014? I might have to trade the GTAV that came with my PS4 for it, lol.

Ok I'm planning to post in B/S/T Mario Kart 8 at $45 + shipping, but I'd score cool guy points if I ship to a Friender, so anyone in the Continental US interested, please quote or PM me.

I'm also selling Alien:Isolation Nostromo Edition(with unused Ripley code) at 45 + shipping for 360 if anyone wants first dibs on it.

360pages

One I will give both Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z over a lot of recent series, they know how to end arcs in super satisfying ways.

360pages

Too bad the end of the series wasnt satisfying.
He just left!

I'm mixed on that.

On one hand, I'm glad it didn't end on the pointless. (Hero has to die at the end) And we got to see all the characters and how they grew.

On the other it leaves it open for more adventures. (Let us all forget GT)

But I don't have 14 str yet
If you're in the Undead Burg just farm some souls at the first bonfire.
2 hand it, man.
Or this..it's what I did just git gud at rolling

tumblr_maiyhfTxG91rashrqo1_400.gif

Vote

Also, builds:
Giant Club - Giant Club
Regular ass club - Regular ass club
Ninja build - Uchi, Thief's Dagger, Black Bow of Pharris
Solaire - Solaire
Aaron build - Magic shit

Top Bottom