• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Emouse

Just watching 2 minutes into this vid..

My thoughts: Wow this game certainly looks like it's from 2005. Why are the guys so playing so monotone? Cheat codes? Were those still a thing in 2005? Oh this game looks pretty fun.

I stopped after like 5 minutes because the voices bored me to death.

I just assumed NG2 came out on PS3 at the same time as the 360 but was just called Sigma.
Dude, the gameplay's not the point, it's the weird ass cutscenes that they spend the rest of the video watching that makes Amped 3 so amazing. And Jeff and Ryan are hardly monotone.

As far as I know Sigma is ninja gaiden/black from the original xbox and sigma 2 is NG2, someone correct me if I'm wrong, I'm not a NG buff
Sigma 1 is Ninja Gaiden Black with minor additions and is in HD. Perfectly serviceable even if not the best version of the game.

Sigma 2 is Ninja Gaiden II except it changes things that people complained about while making the things already good about it worse. No reason to play it unless you don't have a means of playing the vanilla version of Ninja Gaiden II (which is the position I'm in as I've no 360).

Alfebit

Banned
I wish they gave it a second chance... Bolin was the coolest/dumbest lovable guy.

None of his other relationships were really likable besides Opal until BOOK 4 SPOILERS
she acted like Bolin knew what Kuvira was doing behind the scenes. Then she came off as spiteful when she asked him to help save her family in exchange for forgiving him.

No one cares about Zen confirmed

igxTmKC.gif

Dude, the gameplay's not the point, it's the weird ass cutscenes that they spend the rest of the video watching that makes Amped 3 so amazing. And Jeff and Ryan are hardly monotone.

Sigma 1 is Ninja Gaiden Black with minor additions and is in HD. Perfectly serviceable even if not the best version of the game.

Sigma 2 is Ninja Gaiden II except it changes things that people complained about while making the things already good about it worse. No reason to play it unless you don't have a means of playing the vanilla version of Ninja Gaiden II (which is the position I'm in as I've no 360).

Eh I'll keep watching. The Best Friends have spoiled me.

Edit: Yea these cutscenes are fucking weird in the best way possible.

I just changed my text message ringtone to ULTRA COMBO, while my main ringtone is Sorario Days. Which makes me question what is your guys ringtone.

Also, beat Baldurs Gate 1 earlier today. Whoo! It really loses some steam after Chapter 7 though. Exploring and going on sidequests is way more interesting than the back half of the game which has a lot of fights and that thieves maze.

Emouse

I just changed my text message ringtone to ULTRA COMBO, while my main ringtone is Sorario Days. Which makes me question what is your guys ringtone.

Yo that's pretty awesome, my phone is on silent 100% of the time because iPhone tones are obnoxious and I hate all of them, and maybe too embaressed to have something loud/cool as a tone?
not too embarassed to have my sick jojo case on display tho

Zenfalcia

By his name...lol

Love you Zen. Stay lewd.

You'll just have to enjoy these 11 days before january where it'll be a wild mix of goodies.
It's okay Zen I'll never forget you.. and you'll always be moe to me..

I'm not leaving or dying or anything.. I'll still be here.

Well, we had this multiple times, but ringtone is life is beautiful aka deadly prem song.

Yo that's pretty awesome, my phone is on silent 100% of the time because iPhone tones are obnoxious and I hate all of them, and maybe too embaressed to have something loud/cool as a tone?
not too embarassed to have my sick jojo case on display tho
When I had an iphone I figured out how to make any sound file into a ringtone but I forgot how. I had DIO going Muda
Though I wanna change my main ringtone to The Way you Move from KI cause god damn is that song so groovy.
I feel kinda bad that ive never played a KI game and im putting KI stuff on my phone. Though if I can get money ill buy KI on my brothers Xbone.

Feeling slightly sick, but back from Christmas party. I got Face/Off, Space Jam for PS1, and Berserk Volume 1. So I'm pretty damn happy with that, and people liked my gifts.

They ate all my cookies, condolences to people wanting any.
And my axe!
HK8Mc.gif
Also, beat Baldurs Gate 1 earlier today. Whoo! It really loses some steam after Chapter 7 though. Exploring and going on sidequests is way more interesting than the back half of the game which has a lot of fights and that thieves maze.
You inspired me to pick it up along with Planetscape: Torment. Looking forward to having time to get into it, games like this tend to kinda rot in my backlog for way too long.

Top Bottom