• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Guys, I'm sad. :(

It's just now hitting me that Avatar is over. Even with all of Korra's shortcomings and budget problems, I still want more of this universe.

Well it was over when the OG series ended too. Who knows, we might get another sequel where Nick doesn't flub the creators over and it could actually live up to it's potential.

Silly Alfebit, that's what fanfiction is for.

You always have fanfiction.

Yeah, Legend of Korra.

Alfebit

Banned
Silly Alfebit, that's what fanfiction is for.

You always have fanfiction.

I want more Avatar too.

God, resulting to fanfiction? I can't go any lower.

Read Berserk, it'll cheer you up right quick.
Rewatch TLA 80 times

Some day...

Well it was over when the OG series ended too. Who knows, we might get another sequel where Nick doesn't flub the creators over and it could actually live up to it's potential.

Yeah that was Legend of Korra.

I really hope that's the case but with how Nick has handled Korra I really doubt it. Also sick burn.

So, they're adding TRIPLE TRIAD to FF XIV. Now there's an actual reason to play it.

You can also get married now. Want to get married?

This is the place where we talk about the Super Best Friends, right?

mDLJkPQ.gif

Zenfalcia

Enjoy your avatar freedom, while it lasts

I am.
Watching Matt's top 10.... I realized they haven't done KI yet on fisticuffs.

They did do a video on it.. I think they did a fisticuff a while ago? Am I mistaken?

If you lost the avatar bet then why are you picking your avatar? That defeats the whole point.

The bet was we get avatar control starting january.
Its just showing skin... It's fiiiiine.

Yep. Just skin.

Hey guys, quick Xrd PSA, turn off your replay autosave in the options menu.

The default right now is to save replays of every match you play online until your harddrive is filled up, no joke. Also, you have to erase those replays one by one, as there doesn't appear to be a bulk dump option.
So get on that before it becomes a really annoying problem. Also, I can't figure out for the life of me how to make it check with me first before it records something. There is an option for it, but it seems to just record everthing without asking anyways.
Xrd, you need some updates.

The default right now is to save replays of every match you play online until your harddrive is filled up, no joke. Also, you have to erase those replays one by one, as there doesn't appear to be a bulk dump option.
So get on that before it becomes a really annoying problem. Also, I can't figure out for the life of me how to make it check with me first before it records something. There is an option for it, but it seems to just record everthing without asking anyways.
I'll probably be fine tho. It would be a pain to delete them one by one... I have like 468 GB of space left anyways. How much do they take up?

If you go into the PS4's Save Data management you can delete the whole replay data at once.

Zenfalcia

thats the last time I try to be the hero. Now I'm gonna accept my role and become the Griffith of the thread

Abfraudbeats is even more of a fraud now. He didn't actually bring PG back like he promised!

Oh God... I came in and immediately saw your new avatar.

How's it going, guys? The top 10s are out now?

It's quite something alright. Does anyone think this is ban worthy?

Yes they are out.

I'll probably be fine tho. It would be a pain to delete them one by one... I have like 468 GB of space left anyways. How much do they take up?

I'm not sure, but I would say this is probably a problem you don't want to let slide. I thought my 250 gb ps3 would never fill up either, but it filled up a lot faster than I thought.
You don't want to be scrambling for data to fit some giant game without erasing everything, and then run across your 2000 matches of Xrd you have to delete one by one.

If you go into the PS4's Save Data management you can delete the whole replay data at once.

Yeah, but what if theres one really hype match in there you want to keep? I'd just turn it off now and hope they fix the check system eventually, all I'm saying.

Just turned it off. Thanks for the tip.

Top Bottom