• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Man, Baldurs Gate 2 just...looks a lot better, damn. The UI treatment has this nice gold finish, looks great, and the very first room you start in is visually more interesting than almost anywhere in BG1.

valkyria chronicles is super fun even if these menu controls are bizarre.

Fucking amazing game. I could talk all day about what a solid game that is in just every way. Just when the game starts to feel a little repetitive they drop some pretty big curveballs on you to get you really interested back in what's happening.

Love that game to death.

Too many frienders were lost when the fire nation attacked.

And the avatar did nothing to stop it.

Shackzam

I'm back from the hyperbolic time chamber and started reading about a hundred chapters of Berserk.
Piece of shit motherfucker, gaaahhhh fuck you. You white haired bastard

tumblr_ngwvs4PsAl1tnydxio1_1280.png

Source

Pretty cool drawing of Rage.

I'm back from the hyperbolic time chamber and started reading about a hundred chapters of Berserk.

I've also been reading Berserk. Read about 20 volumes in a day. It's good.

Been watching Ippo as well. Also good. Just good media all around.

I might be on smash or xrd later depending on the mood.

I've also been reading Berserk. Read about 20 volumes in a day. It's good.

Been watching Ippo as well. Also good. Just good media all around.

holy fuck, I can barely read more than a chapter in a day. Except for the eclipse when I marathoned THAT volume in one day.

Zenfalcia

Fire nation = team shameless
confirmed

They do have the flames of passion burning within themselves and unleash it to destroy the thread.
And the avatar did nothing to stop it.

The avatar(s) actually began the war. Decimating many frienders.

Damn, where did you start and where are you now?

Zenfalcia

I started from the beginning and
Guts and Caska are out of the God Hand and Guts is learning what that mark is.

You said you read like 100 chapters right? so you finished the golden age and you're a bit after that I assume? I'm not too great knowing the story from chapter to chapter.

Alfebit

Banned
Guys, I'm sad. :(

It's just now hitting me that Avatar is over. Even with all of Korra's shortcomings and budget problems, I still want more of this universe.

Top Bottom