• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Yeah you do, i hope goodwil already has some now, since you're a little later.

Like, who likes lewd avatars? So untasteful.

She supposed to be climbing out of the computer screen, i thought i'd try to make it look like she's climbing out of the avatar box and failed.
Put a ripple effect behind her and it might work.

She supposed to be climbing out of the computer screen, i thought i'd try to make it look like she's climbing out of the avatar box and failed.

You_tried_.png
;p

Yeah I use firefox and it looked not great, I've been playing DS2 on PC for the last couple of days and the 60FPS changes everything, the best comparison I've seen by far is the last of us PS4 release playing at 60 then locking it to 30 is jarring and terrible

It's not a great feeling, I put the evil within in again a few days ago and pointed at my screen and said what the fuck am I looking at here, and I'm not usually super anal about these things

Looking at my 360 games almost all of them are the halo series and gears, there's a few little things here and there that interested me but not like the PS3 did, I'm more of a PS/Sony fan anyway so it didn't help, I'm pretty sure I only got a 360 because everyone I knew had one and gears looked cool, and yeah tekken feels weird with a 360 pad, it just feels like it's in the wrong place

Oddly enough I hear some people say that Tekken is a fighter that is easier to play with a controller..nuh..no..no..I can't even juggle someone into a wall with Steve and extend into his machine gun punch.

Emouse

Oddly enough I hear some people say that Tekken is a fighter that is easier to play with a controller..nuh..no..no..I can't even juggle someone into a wall with Steve and extend into his machine gun punch.

I mostly play Tekken with a dualshock controller of some kind purely because I always have, and it's only 4/5 buttons, that being said I did switch to stick recently and it just makes sense now

MormaPope

Banned
Looking at my 360 games almost all of them are the halo series and gears, there's a few little things here and there that interested me but not like the PS3 did, I'm more of a PS/Sony fan anyway so it didn't help, I'm pretty sure I only got a 360 because everyone I knew had one and gears looked cool, and yeah tekken feels weird with a 360 pad, it just feels like it's in the wrong place

The 360 and PS3 both got some baller Japanese titles. Here is what I own on the 360 that was made by Japanese devs

Binary Domain
Bayonetta
Vanquish
Anarchy Reigns
Killer is Dead
Lollipop Chainsaw
Earth Defense Force 2017 and 2025
Dark Souls 1&2
Dead Rising
Tales of Vesperia
Blue Dragon
Lost Odyssey
DOA5
UMvC3
SFIV Ultra
RE5
RE6
El Shaddai
Deadly Premonition
DMC4
Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge
Tekken Tag 2
KoF XIII

Plus other games that aren't directly in front of me. The 360 has a ton of games overall, and a ton of Japanese developed games.

I mostly play Tekken with a dualshock controller of some kind purely because I always have, and it's only 4/5 buttons, that being said I did switch to stick recently and it just makes sense now

It was a weird change for me..from using my stick and always going Steve/ Lily..turns out I'm shit with Lily on a controller so I switched to Steve/ Xiaoyu. Works wayyyy better.

The 360 and PS3 both got some baller Japanese titles. Here is what I own on the 360 that was made by Japanese devs

Plus other games that aren't directly in front of me. The 360 has a ton of games overall, and a ton of Japanese developed games.

The thing is though..I can't think of any decent games among those you just mentioned besides Dead Rising that were exclusive for the 360.

Sexy boy time?
Oh yes..it is indeed sexy boy time..

tumblr_mtwvnkHwYc1qj07mso2_500.gif

Emouse

That's a great list, I've played the majority of them too, I picked PS3 over the 360 for my main console just because I like it more, they do share a lot of multiplat games too which is awesome, I honestly think tho that the 360 had better exclusives or that I had more fun playing the 360 exclusives than I did the PS3s the only ones of note that I can even think of are MGS4, Uncharted & the God of war games

what a good video game gen tho

It was a weird change for me..from using my stick and always going Steve/ Lily..turns out I'm shit with Lily on a controller so I switched to Steve/ Xiaoyu. Works wayyyy better.

Yeah, it's weird picking up a different controller for the same game, but you end up picking up different skills, I remember the first time I played SFIV with a stick and my brain kinda clicked like holy shit I can actually play this game now?

That's a great list, I've played the majority of them too, I picked PS3 over the 360 for my main console just because I like it more, they do share a lot of multiplat games too which is awesome, I honestly think tho that the 360 had better exclusives or that I had more fun playing the 360 exclusives than I did the PS3s the only ones of note that I can even think of are MGS4, Uncharted & the God of war games

I bought worst performing games on the PS3, so I didn't have to plug in my 360. That was the first sign that the One was not for me.

what a good video game gen tho

Yeah, it's weird picking up a different controller for the same game, but you end up picking up different skills, I remember the first time I played SFIV with a stick and my brain kinda clicked like holy shit I can actually play this game now?

I felt the same way..went from maining Adon (Yes I was a hardcore Gamerbee fanboy for a bit) To Dudley because he actually like..became playable with a stick.

Amped 3 and Ninja Gaiden II
NG2 was an xbox exclusive? Holy shit that's news to me.

Oh god..sexy cops..my one weakness.
tumblr_mpqsbjsF851qdvab6o2_500.gif

Emouse

I bought worst performing games on the PS3, so I didn't have to plug in my 360. That was the first sign that the One was not for me.

That's fair enough, I guess it all comes down to prefrence, if nothing strikes yoour fancy on the xbone then why even bother?

I felt the same way..went from maining Adon (Yes I was a hardcore Gamerbee fanboy for a bit) To Dudley because he actually like..became playable with a stick.

NG2 was an xbox exclusive? Holy shit that's news to me.

Yeah as soon as I switched to stick I realised I could actually kinda play fighting games, like I'm still terrible at them but at least I have more fun now actually doing things, also I thought NG2 came to PS3 later as a sigma game, but originally it was 360 exclusive

MormaPope

Banned
That's fair enough, I guess it all comes down to prefrence, if nothing strikes yoour fancy on the xbone then why even bother?

Yeah as soon as I switched to stick I realised I could actually kinda play fighting games, like I'm still terrible at them but at least I have more fun now actually doing things, also I thought NG2 came to PS3 later as a sigma game, but originally it was 360 exclusive

It did, but it was the inferior version, even with all the extra features and bonuses.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDAiYc_sy8A

I think my router is dying. My speeds this morning were 50 Mb/s, but now it's back in the teens. ISP reset my modem, but the problems coming back.

Well, anyone know a good router.

With the hard on for Xbox that Itagaki had for so long, how could you not know?

And if you're curious about what Amped 3 is, well just watch this.

Seriously, watch it.

Just watching 2 minutes into this vid..

My thoughts: Wow this game certainly looks like it's from 2005. Why are the guys so playing so monotone? Cheat codes? Were those still a thing in 2005? Oh this game looks pretty fun.

I stopped after like 5 minutes because the voices bored me to death.

I just assumed NG2 came out on PS3 at the same time as the 360 but was just called Sigma.

Top Bottom