• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

He truly is the Griffith of this thread!
I'm joking.

Femto_Manga.jpg

He best be praying I don't get off this boat.

Shackzam

Man I hope someone comes besides just us two this time. Everytime we have a community game it's just me and UT.
All you cowards need to get on the Xrd hype!

You wait till Christmas for me.

Also frienders I got DA BLACKOUT GOD energy drink. I'm not sure when I should drink this thing.

That feel when you want to play fighting games but your PS3 is at a friends place and he is currently visiting Hoth
North Dakota

I want to play Skull Girls and maybe get Xrd and Ultimax

Also who here is getting Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late when it comes out?

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I'm looking for some weird ass movies that aren't gross or dumb or so-bad-that-its-good (a la Samurai Cop, Birdemic, and The Room).

For example, there's a movie where Whoppi Goldberg is a cop and her partner is a dinosaur. Stuff like that. This is all gonna be a birthday present for a friend, I've already gotten her Ghost Dad, and I need more.

Shackzam

That feel when you want to play fighting games but your PS3 is at a friends place and he is currently visiting Hoth
North Dakota

I want to play Skull Girls and maybe get Xrd and Ultimax

Also who here is getting Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late when it comes out?

Wait, when is it coming out for the US? I'll probably get it.

Now that I actually put Ramlethal to actual experience I'm not enjoying how slow she really is. I gotta find someone else since Potemkin's super armor eats Elphelt's bullets in his specials making her pretty useless from short or long range.

And I have a feeling I'm gonna see this asshole a lot lol.

image.php

Normally the R63 fanart of the Zaibatsu weirds me out on account of them either being too shiny or I don't like the style or whatever but that picture is goddamn adorable.

Top Bottom