• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

;~; no destiny adventures?
I'm not sure if I should keep playing with it or not. Obviously it's a hardware problem, but it's only visual, my saves are all uploaded to Plus, and I got a lot longer on my Warranty, and it's basically not noticeable at all when playing games.

I'm sure I'd get the replacement/fixed unit in like a week, but a week without my PS3 OR PS4 would suck, on break.
image.php

Normally the R63 fanart of the Zaibatsu weirds me out on account of them either being too shiny or I don't like the style or whatever but that picture is goddamn adorable.
I love StarExorcist's versions. They're fucking awesome, and Matt is dah bess.

Zenfalcia

Now that I actually put Ramlethal to actual experience I'm not enjoying how slow she really is. I gotta find someone else since Potemkin's super armor eats Elphelt's bullets in his specials making her pretty useless from short or long range.

And I have a feeling I'm gonna see this asshole a lot lol.

Git gud tho!

Good news, everyone, I have figured out that it's my wireless that's effed up. So I should be able to simply get a new wireless router, and problem should be fixed.

Fuck.

Alfebit

Banned
I'm not sure if I should keep playing with it or not. Obviously it's a hardware problem, but it's only visual, my saves are all uploaded to Plus, and I got a lot longer on my Warranty, and it's basically not noticeable at all when playing games.

I'm sure I'd get the replacement/fixed unit in like a week, but a week without my PS3 OR PS4 would suck, on break.

I love StarExorcist's versions. They're fucking awesome, and Matt is dah bess.

Lame it out until it's too late.

Pat da bes

Zenfalcia

I'll play one more online then that's enough for me. I need to shut myself in the training room real bad with someone new.

I desperately need to.

There's probably some ways to work around his super armour. If there isn't then you just need to read them better.
Me too.

But I think Pat is cuter.
That still weirds me out to say.

I think they're both cute, all of them are cute.
Good news, everyone, I have figured out that it's my wireless that's effed up. So I should be able to simply get a new wireless router, and problem should be fixed.

Fuck.

git gud and play on wired connection.

ultimax

where did you buy your ps4 from? And what's the status on your PS3?

Alfebit

Banned
Yeah, I think I treasure this break of being able to play videogames too much to just send it off atm. I at least think I should wait for Uni to start back up and then send it.

If you're lucky it probably won't just die before then.

She looks so excited, just like actual Matt.

Because Jeffrey Nigri noticed her.
Why is gender swapped Jessica, Jeffrey but gender swapped Matt and Pat are still Mat and Pat?

Fuck.

If you need recommendations, I own this router and it kicks ass. Far as hell from it in my room and my wireless connection is still pretty good.

There's probably some ways to work around his super armour. If there isn't then you just need to read them better.

I need to get better at spacing mostly.

If you're lucky it probably won't just die before then.
You're scaring me ;~;
if it does I'll just send it then, I guess?
I feel like this is wrong, I dunno. Who am I kidding, I'm getting super paranoid about it, knowing this now. Bah.

I'll just think about it in the morning. I'm just gonna go watch anime or wait for my Vita to die next or play Planetscape Torment or cry or jerk off and cry.
most of those are jokes

Alfebit

Banned
You're scaring me ;~;
if it does I'll just send it then, I guess?
I feel like this is wrong, I dunno. Who am I kidding, I'm getting super paranoid about it, knowing this now. Bah.

I'll just think about it in the morning. I'm just gonna go watch anime or wait for my Vita to die next or play Planetscape Torment or cry or jerk off and cry.
most of those are jokes

Don't worry, it shouldn't explode setting your house on fire taking all your other belongings with it. It'll be fiiiine.

Zenfalcia

I do, except on my Wii U.

Should probably change that.

Matt and Pat are gender neutral. Jessica, not so much.

You should.

They can also be short forms of girly version of their name. Example: Pattrice, Mattison.

You heard it here first folks, 5 Top Tens a night every night from here on out

1 unknown video, we don't know if it's a top 10 or not.
I'm still confused on how you find this stuff

Easy, image boards.

Pro tip: don't drink 4 Jell-O shots and try to go toe to toe in whiskey shots with your uncle.

Fun holiday party shenanigans, but I think I'm gonna pass out.

Top Bottom