• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

demidar

I didn't realize how young this crowd is. But it's still good, I can get down with the cool kids. People have described me as "hip" before!

I didn't realize how young this crowd is. But it's still good, I can get down with the cool kids. People have described me as "hip" before!

D8y4AWI.png

Jman014

I just watched the last 4 episodes of Korra. That was a pretty fucking good ending.
Zhu Li pretending to do the thing so she could do the thing was kind of obvious, and wow Toph again showing she's kind of not a great mom. FUCKING TENZIN SO COOL WHEN HE ACTUALLY DOES SOMETHING HOLY SHIT. It's nice to see they had character development moments for a lot of characters, it was a bit rushed because last few episodes but what're you gonna do. Those scenes where everyone's being organized as fuck were REALLY good, it hit that part of my brain that's into things flowing together like that. So many deaths though, that scene with Asami's dad was pretty obviously coming but that was still sad. Speaking of deaths I thought they were legit going to kill off Mako, I'm glad/disappointed they didn't. Bolin again proving to be a surprise badass in multiple occasions, and Korra not giving as hard a beatdown to Kuvira as I thought she would. That wedding thing was pretty fruity but I enjoyed it, it was nice. ALSO JESUS THAT FUCKING ENDING WAS SO BLATANT FUCK ALL YOU PEOPLE THAT WANTED THAT.

BRB while I go lay down and stare into nothing as I feel empty inside.

wait shit it's a spoiler plz ignore if you haven't Korra'd.

It surprised the shit out of me.

I was thinking about this yesterday, but what's everybody's top tens for 2013, since the best friends are doing their's?

Mine are

Tomb Raider
Super Mario 3d World
DMC
Revengeance
Bioshock Infinite
Grid 2
Rouge Legacy
Last of Us
Dragon's Crown
Poker Night at the Inventory 2

Keep in mind, this is closer to a list of every 2013 game I played, but also I might be forgetting some stuff as well. And yeah, DMC is above Revengeance. It's your fault, you guys hated on it too much. Made me love the crap out of it. You only have yourselves to blame. Damn DMC pushers.

I was thinking about this yesterday, but what's everybody's top tens for 2013, since the best friends are doing their's?

Mine are

Tomb Raider
Super Mario 3d World
DMC
Revengeance
Bioshock Infinite
Grid 2
Rouge Legacy
Last of Us
Dragon's Crown

Keep in mind, this is closer to a list of every 2013 game I played, but also I might be forgetting some stuff as well. And yeah, DMC is above Revengeance. It's your fault, you guys hated on it too much. Made me love the crap out of it. You only have yourselves to blame. Damn DMC pushers.
Prepare for the shittest of shit tastes.

Dota 2
papers please
shadow warrior
last of us
blood dragon
underhell
rising storm
the stanley parable
saints row 4
metro last light

The average age is bigger than most internet forums I have been on.

Xiraiya

Nah I had a strong feeling awhile ago that most people were either late teens or like 20-22.

There's a couple of older people though.

demidar

Mine are

Tomb Raider
Super Mario 3d World
DMC
Revengeance
Bioshock Infinite
Grid 2
Rouge Legacy
Last of Us
Dragon's Crown

I did a big post when last year's top 10 thread was posted (doubt I'll do the same thing this year), but I'll post the cliffs here.

1) Dota 2
Metal Gear Rising
Ace Attorney 5
Fire Emblem Awakening
Shin Megami Tensei 4
Spelunky
A Link Between Worlds
Volgarr the Viking
Tales of Xillia 1
10) Call of Juarez Gunslinger

Jman014

Mine are

Tomb Raider
Super Mario 3d World
DMC
Revengeance
Bioshock Infinite
Grid 2
Rouge Legacy
Last of Us
Dragon's Crown

Oh man Poker Night 2! Poker is fun as long as it isn't real money being used.

Mine are

Tomb Raider
Super Mario 3d World
DMC
Revengeance
Bioshock Infinite
Grid 2
Rouge Legacy
Last of Us
Dragon's Crown

I'm trying to remember what my 2013 list was, but realized I'm better off making a new one because I didn't bother putting them in any order (except Wonderful 101 at #1 because no fucking shit) and I've played a few 2013 games this year that I would put on that list now. Whatever, here goes in no particular order.

GOTY 2013:
- Wonderful 101

Everything else:
- Metal Gear Rising Revengeance
- Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon
- Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory
- Rayman Legends
- Pikmin 3
- Super Mario 3D World
- Rainblood Chronicles: Mirage
- Rise of the Triad 2013
- Hatsune Miku Project Diva F
- Project X Zone
- Armored Core Verdict Day

Yeah, that's more than ten games, fuck off.

It was a typo...

*commits sudoku*

I guess I can go back to that lol knack appreciation thread. Seriously, console fanboys are the worst

Edit: So the op in the Knack thread said he made it to "get the haters salty". Are ironic appreciation threads allowed or is that considered shitposting?

joe2187

Banned
so i've been getting a couple christmas cards in the mail.

They only have the name "JOE" on them but Im pretty damn sure they dont mean me. I believe the previous owner of the house I live in was named Joe as well.

The nature of these cards is....explicit.

I can only take a picture of the least explicit one...

demidar

They only have the name "JOE" on them but Im pretty damn sure they dont mean me. I believe the previous owner of the house I live in was named Joe as well.

How explicit exactly?

PM please/

Top Bottom