• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Catching up:

HBD Croten

Kids, don't drink and Play Dark Souls.
I nearly broke my controller -_-

Oh and I'm excited for new Machinima and new top 10.

Also, I'm watching face/off :)

Xiraiya

This just in, drinking causes people to act stupid.

In other news I'm playing "The Witcher", since I never got to try it before and I got given Witcher 2 awhile ago, it's interesting, I'm playing it with Polish Audio since it's a Polish story and a game made by Polish guys, and the English voices sound really over the top, I'm liking it so far, it plays weirdly, I'm not sure what to make of it all just yet, but I'll get use to it.

In other news I'm playing "The Witcher", since I never got to try it before and I got given Witcher 2 awhile ago, it's interesting, I'm playing it with Polish Audio since it's a Polish story and a game made by Polish guys, and the English voices sound really over the top, I'm liking it so far, it plays weirdly, I'm not sure what to make of it all just yet, but I'll get use to it.
Next time I start up The Witcher, I'm going to try it in Polish. English dub was sorta too much for me.

Just gotta get past that bad combat.
Finally got around to watching Matt's top 10 video.

Fucking forgot that Battleblock Theater was last year, holy shit.
I keep forgetting to buy Battleblock Theater. I loved all of Behemoth's titles, and this game looks right up my alley.

When you drink, motor skills get worse.

My run through Anor Londo kept getting better with every death, until I got to where the evil eye glowed, use it, and was destroyed by three dudes and lost 13K of souls.

I was livid... And threw down my controller.
If you wanna be really lame about it, you can hit Lautrec with poison arrows from where you spawn and he won't aggro. Just takes a while
Anybody else totally fine using the wiimote and nunchuk for smash? I've never had a problem with it.
I used to like it but then it started feeling off

Anybody else totally fine using the wiimote and nunchuk for smash? I've never had a problem with it.

I've tried and I can't do it.

The control scheme i haven't managed to fully master.

If you wanna be really lame about it, you can hit Lautrec with poison arrows from where you spawn and he won't aggro. Just takes a while

I'm gonna give that a try.

Xiraiya

Next time I start up The Witcher, I'm going to try it in Polish. English dub was sorta too much for me.
Polish is pretty good so far, all the voices sound cool and it's interesting to hear it in the way that the original author and game developers imagined it being like.

I liked the Narrator in the English version and I liked most voices but the way they talk is just weird and WAY too American to feel like it fits.
A really good UK cast could have been cool.

But you will miss the drunken plow more song!

360pages

Happy Birthday Croten

Also, I know my Story Club is going to hate me, but they were braining storming ideas on how to make the forum more active, and I pretty much had do go in on them.

It's not hard to see activity dying when the same 9 people are picked for Story Club, no one even attempts to try to recruit or recommend new members. And everything gets their week without even thinking about the people who have been on the waiting list for 9-18 months. No, you were picked last month, would it really kill you to skip your week or pass it off to someone else?

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Abu-kun brought PG back!
John C- I mean, Abu-kun did good.
More than you'd think but less than you'd hoped.
ibseIRBzj3lsOk.gif

TOP TENS BABY!
9a4.gif

I gotta do things now!

I just watched the last 4 episodes of Korra. That was a pretty fucking good ending.
Zhu Li pretending to do the thing so she could do the thing was kind of obvious, and wow Toph again showing she's kind of not a great mom. FUCKING TENZIN SO COOL WHEN HE ACTUALLY DOES SOMETHING HOLY SHIT. It's nice to see they had character development moments for a lot of characters, it was a bit rushed because last few episodes but what're you gonna do. Those scenes where everyone's being organized as fuck were REALLY good, it hit that part of my brain that's into things flowing together like that. So many deaths though, that scene with Asami's dad was pretty obviously coming but that was still sad. Speaking of deaths I thought they were legit going to kill off Mako, I'm glad/disappointed they didn't. Bolin again proving to be a surprise badass in multiple occasions, and Korra not giving as hard a beatdown to Kuvira as I thought she would. That wedding thing was pretty fruity but I enjoyed it, it was nice. ALSO JESUS THAT FUCKING ENDING WAS SO BLATANT FUCK ALL YOU PEOPLE THAT WANTED THAT.

BRB while I go lay down and stare into nothing as I feel empty inside.

Top Bottom