• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

so i've been getting a couple christmas cards in the mail.

They only have the name "JOE" on them but Im pretty damn sure they dont mean me. I believe the previous owner of the house I live in was named Joe as well.

The nature of these cards is....explicit.

I can only take a picture of the least explicit one...
Jeez that's a weird ass way to write what's in that card
Yeah I'm 21 and my fightan skills are the best I've had.
Daigo will be an old man playing Old Ryu in Streetfighter 9, and he will be the king.^lolJoe
Once you hit 24 though it's all downhill. But seriously though I've been improving since I'm actually trying now. Feels good. I wish I had tried more sooner
PM please/

no just use the google doc

Uje5VE.jpg

You people and your Waifu wars.

The amusing thing is that all these waifus if they were real would never come anywhere near the people who claim them as their waifu.

Xiraiya

The amusing thing is that all these waifus if they were real would never come anywhere near the people who claim them as their waifu.

True enough, but in Gintama's case it was a bit different since everyone's Waifu came from a dating sim, so they were made to love them.

Xiraiya

You just have to be strong and walk your own path without looking back, don't feel sorry for yourself, improve yourself, again and again until the time comes that you meet the person you're suppose to meet.

You just have to be strong and walk your own path without looking back, don't feel sorry for yourself, improve yourself, again and again until the time comes that you meet the person you're suppose to meet.

That sounds like a lot of work. I'm just gonna go and play video games

joe2187

Banned
Wait, this is an actual thing? I thought Kingtako was joking. Not going to lie, this is kind of sad.

After Lelouch was banned an influx of Dark Lewd energy created a chaotic vortex, they didnt have a conduit in which to funnel itself properly and imploded upon most of the frienders in a mass of sticky white stuff. Thus was born the infamous google doc.

After Lelouch was banned an influx of Dark Lewd energy created a chaotic vortex, they didnt have a conduit in which to funnel itself properly and imploded upon most of the frienders in a mass of sticky white stuff. Thus was born the infamous google doc.

newlore.gif.

Maybe the doc will get some actual use.

Wait Lelouch got banned!? Let me guess for his avatar?

Top Bottom