• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

JoJo94

His shorts are the only issue I have with his designs.

Mrgoodwil's PS4 is having the same problem. I've also seen other people have issues. It's not a major issue or anything.

his short's and I guess his voice are my main issues. But apart of me hates his jacket.

Okay, so just be cautious and hope the warranty doesn't run out before it messes up if it does. I'll wait for a bit was hoping to get it for Christmas but don't feel like asking my family for another expensive thing this year.

You're supposed to be dead!
ehh.. not quite? Calling ken a griffith type is really extreme. Wasn't it more of shinjiro saving ken?
I rose from the dead cause i was down with the devil
Griffith just popped in my head cause the way Pat says "Fuck Ken!" reminds me of how he says "Fuck Griffith!"

The Ken hate is overblown. The only thing he's at fault for is being an annoying kid character.
That's how i'm feeling with Ken now, just an annoying Kid

Xiraiya

tumblr_ngv9rdNUCW1sq2xoeo2_500.gif

tumblr_ngv9rdNUCW1sq2xoeo3_500.gif

The lighting is looking pretty damn good.

Final Fantasy XV: Lighting Returns

I say "fun" because if i had the choice i would not go, regardless of what's there. I don't hate going out, and ok with beaches. What don't you like about beaches?

It's fine. Where would you go anyways?
Good luck on your trip. I'm the same way with family trips where I tend to prefer not going with, but it hope you do have some real fun,
This has been my worst day in the entire year. I was approximately 50 meters away from winning a PS4 Anniversary edition not once, not twice, but four times. One representative was literally in front of my house.

all because the stupid app kept getting stuck and glitching out on me. The last one was literally 10 meters away from me and someone else won right in front of me. But I didn't know because the app kept pointing me in the wrong fucking direction.
Yeesh. That sounds really frustrating.
Fuck, i wake up to find out my glasses snapped, now I can't see shit
Oh shit, that sucks. Broken glasses are fucking annoying. Hope the glue holds out.
fuck going christmas shopping on my birthday, I'm just going to play Wind Waker all day
Happy Bursday again!
Watched Matt's Top 10. Nice list, but he failed to notice the sound of Link's sword beam is the same from A Link to the Past
That bugged me way too much that he didn't realize that.

Xux

Remember when Grant Morrison turned Bat-Mite into a weird bug thing and everyone was like "WTF is going on, Grant Morrison!?"

Goddamn I love Grant Morrison.

Zenfalcia

Are we limiting the discussion to likable kids in vidyas?

True, but I haven't actually played twd. I've been debating on wether I should play it myself or watch the LP instead

either is fine, but if you play it yourself, you make some of your decisions matter more.

demidar

The new Cid looks...out of place.

Like her model isn't finished. Or could just be the dull lighting. Either way, she looks rough.

Her design sucks ass. It gives off massive "pandering" vibes.

What's her name anyway? I thought it was Cindy but Cidney makes much more sense.

croten

I was always conflicted if I would call her a child or not since she's like 15. Yea I worry about stupid shit.

Ellie is totally a teen, not a child.

I just caught up to where the google doc came up. The idea is to keep stuff there and out of the thread, that's all. Now let's not talk about it. Have fun watching your Japanese animes.

Ellie barely feels like a kid, which makes sense given her surroundings, I suppose.

Yeah my bad. I still need to play that at some point.

Top Bottom