• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Gamer Y

Yo Killer Instinct complete collection is like £37 on the UK X1 store if anyone's interested, it's basically both season 1&2 ultra edition packs, which are like £32 individually
Which translate to about $54, needless to say, I got it at my earliest convenience.

Village

Watched the super ontime thing

Still making "garbage" jokes, in 2014
giphy.gif

Actually, he just made a MIDI and used GXSCC. GXSCC automatically translates MIDIs to 8 bit-sounding files. It doesn't actually pay respects to the limitations of 8 bit.
I know but the thought of the amount of work needed is astounding.
Jeebus H. Christmas, there are 9 KOF 98 trading cards and they're around 25c each. Guess thats one badge I won't be getting
I'm sure they are gonna lower down the price of each card next sale or so.

Emouse

Hopefully it does come to PC, I really enjoy everything about the game and season 2 seems to be improving on any of the issues it had before, but playing with an X1 pad suuucks and I'm not about to buy a X1 stick for one game, I'd rather put money towards a PS3/4 compatible one right now

I was wondering why no one has been talking about omega, stuff looks great I need to get more in to it

edit: on the topic of fightmans, don't forget Marvel vs Capcom Origins is being taken down from XBLA & PSN on the 23rd

I'm sure they are gonna lower down the price of each card next sale or so.

Well I just figured out how to make a 20c profit or so from turning cheap backgrounds to gems, crafting booster pack and then selling it. So I'm good if the price stays how it is for a while..

EDIT: Darn you Steam, you would block me from making another booster pack in the same day..

Village

I was wondering why no one has been talking about omega, stuff looks great I need to get more in to it

You should, its fun. There are alot of interesting design choices in that game.

Like how hugo can just reflect blasts.

Making you have to come to hugo.

Guys, I'm going to be driving super late tonight. Give me your hypest music or podcasts or whatever keeps you awake the best. Also your energy, but I won't be driving for another three hours, so don't raise your arms up yet.

Ohh. So I'm messing with my PS4, the visual corruption error Pat had only shows when I hit PS while a game is running. When I play TLOU Remastered there's a lot more than when I hit it playing Xrd.
Guys, I'm going to be driving super late tonight. Give me your hypest music or podcasts or whatever keeps you awake the best. Also your energy, but I won't be driving for another three hours, so don't raise your arms up yet.

RIDE THE FIRE

Jman014

The Yakuza 4 theme For Faith or Monsoon's theme Stains of Time.

How about all the boss themes from Revengeance.

See you're joking but I'm actually like that
Oh wait you were serious
Yup. I still plan to go back to Persona 1 eventually. If just for that new Meguro soundtrack.
After JoJo (Stardust Crusaders) episode 20, Kakyoin is clearly the best.
That being said, the episode was really dumb, even for JoJo standards. I'm also kind of conflicted over the eventual decision.
Death? Death is just alright.

Top Bottom