• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

So gang, I start lifeguard training tomorrow. I have to complete some prerequisites tomorrow:

-300 yards continuously demonstrating breath control
-Tread water using your legs only for two minutes
-In one minute and 40 seconds, swim 20 yards, surface dive and pick a brick up off the pool bottom, return the surface, and get back to starting point.

I am slightly worried on the first one.

I need a job which will give me money, money leads to popularity, and popularity leads to intimacy. +1 if you get that reference.

Super Best Top Tens of 2013 (Part 2)
site link
youtube link

zdsU7xU.png

So gang, I start lifeguard training tomorrow. I have to complete some prerequisites tomorrow:

-In one minute and 40 seconds, swim 20 yards, surface dive and pick a brick up off the pool bottom, return the surface, and get back to starting point.

I need a job which will give me money, money leads to popularity, and popularity leads to intimacy. +1 if you get that reference.
Just develop gills and fins overnight and youll be fine.

I might as well go back to P1 and see what it was like after Innocent Sin. I was completely relying on how easy the bosses were in Innocent Sin.

Innocent Sin (PSP) is the easiest persona game. Arguably easier than P4G. Going from that to P2 EP, the hardest persona game, will be quite a shock, so Playing P1 before that is a good idea. You need to familiarize yourself with the P1 cast anyway.

site link
youtube link

Pat without his beard is sooo weird.

Edit: Oh hey, Pat started his Top 10 on my birthday.

Alfebit

Banned

Never forget. Just believe in yourself. Not in the Jack that I believe in, not in Alfebit that I believe in. Have faith in in the Jack that believes in you.

site link
youtube link

Aww yiss.

Beloved

Charlie knows.

Good luck with your lifeguard stuffs.

Pat's description of SMT4 sounds awfully familiar. Hmmm.

Speaking of SMT4 I've been playing it a lot recently and that quest where you need to grind 150,000 macca is bullshit.

I thought he said that he couldn't stomach P2's gameplay.
I don't think he did. I think he was complaining about missing attacks due to enemies dying, but I never attack with my main weapons. That never happens when you attack using your persona. There is almost no reason to use your weapons when you got your personas and fusion spells.

I disagree with SMT4's placement, but y'all should definitely buy MH4U so we can all play it.
Fuckin A man. I put over 200 hours into Trultimate solo. Definitely want to hunt in aparty.

I like calm Pat, also his top 10 > Matt's.

Agreed. Also dat Persona music is too good. Makes me even more excited for P5 to experience the new music. PQs music is pretty amazing too.

I don't think he did. I think he was complaining about missing attacks due to enemies dying, but I never attack with my main weapons. That never happens when you attack using your persona. There is almost no reason to use your weapons when you got your personas and fusion spells.
You can also just cancel a turn at any time with O, as long as your party member has the next turn, so you can avoid that, or even set everyone to Guard before enemies attack. P2, at least IS, is broke as fuck.
Hell yeah, also I can get that packet relay thingie now.
You have to have a Wii U LAN adapter too, which is dumb, and why I can't play 3U online on 3DS.

Top Bottom