• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

croten

You can also just cancel a turn at any time with O, as long as your party member has the next turn, so you can avoid that, or even set everyone to Guard before enemies attack. P2, at least IS, is broke as fuck.

You have to have a Wii U LAN adapter too, which is dumb, and why I can't play 3U online on 3DS.

Godammit. Fuck it I'm just going to double dip and get the Wii U version

croten

I barely got myself to stop playing 3U on 3DS. Playing with a real controller has enticed me for awhile. I even played the Demo a couple times.

I put in about 70 hours into it on my 2DS. The lack of online and crappy control setup hampered some of my enjoyment so I really want the Wii U version

JoJo94

I really liked Pat's list didn't expect his number one and I really should have. I liked Matt's too don't get me wrong, but Pat's was a bit closer to what I would put on mine.

Shackzam

Oh man, this ark of Berserk was fucking crazy. Got to chapter 189 and now I really what an animation for this part.
Mozgus was terrifying and badass at the same time and I love the recreation of the hand in that reality with the castle fucking making the shape of the hand.

Like 2 or something. I mostly just played the single player until I beat the Cadecaus and then I started on my hunter rank
Ah ok. I actually jumped to the Port somewhere around 5 or 6 stars in Singleplayer and focused there. I beat the Port's Goldbeard Cadecaus, but I actually still need to go back and beat the village version. I keep putting it off because the Cadecaus is garbage.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Nah, I just have mutliple personas. Wild Card status.

tumblr_inline_n8rs8m6s9W1sey3ej.gif

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Here we go. The midnight hour approaches. Hour drive out to get her, hour drive back. I've got a bag of kit kats and all the music you guys gave me.

Godspeed, also, does anyone want to help me flesh out this story I'm writing? I'd like the get the story completely done with dialogue and everything before I even start making maps and events.

Top Bottom