• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

uiey0TY.png
the virus is spreading
he looks more bill murray to me

JoJo94

:S I was just making a Persona joke.

I know...but that's a legitimate fear of mine...well losing anyone is a fear for everybody...but if something happened to the girl I like...well revenge will happen...plus she's studying in Japan soon so yeah am slightly worried a bit too...

Alfebit

Banned
Shut up and figure out which arcana you are so we can put an end to all the shenanigans D:< http://www.quotev.com/quiz/2713128/What-Persona-Arcana-Is-Yours/
I got wheel of fortune

Thank you!

I got Magician.

Got the magician

I got Magician guys...

I also got magician.

I got the Magician Arcana...it fits haha.

Explains my loyalty as friend and the lewdness.

#Brosuke

Me too.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Oh god pat without the beard.....cant deal

in other news pat has reminded me that I need to go out and get MH3U but then I stop in my tracks cause i would be getting is so late and MH4U is coming out relatively soon and besides being butthurt wondering where the WiiU version of that is, I feel like im gonna be too late to the fun of MHtriU and everyone is going to have deviljoe level armor and shit and they wouldnt want to co-op with me and ;_;

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I put in about 70 hours into it on my 2DS. The lack of online and crappy control setup hampered some of my enjoyment so I really want the Wii U version

I cant imagine why anyone would play the 3DS version when the WiiU version exists.

I have only played the demo, like several times, and really liked it on WiiU.

Xiraiya

Shut up and figure out which arcana you are so we can put an end to all the shenanigans D:< http://www.quotev.com/quiz/2713128/What-Persona-Arcana-Is-Yours/
I got wheel of fortune
0 The Fool
The fool is the first card of a tarot deck.
It is usually unnumbered, or as you can see, it's the number '0'.
The meaning of the number is the fact that it being unnumbered, or having the number zero is saying that it has infinite possibilities. It has nothing, and therefore has the potential to be anything.
The tarot cards meaning is that one is faced will all kinds of choices or possibilities. Comparing the card to a 'journey' of some sort, would be seem as the starting point.

On the negative side of the cards meaning, it means that one might be looking too far into their own future, and seeing the more 'unfriendly' or 'dangerous' things ahead of them.

Well I guess I better start working on S-links.

All the cool guys got Fool, and all the magician people are the fool people's friends. Obviously.
I cant imagine why anyone would play the 3DS version when the WiiU version exists.

I have only played the demo, like several times, and really liked it on WiiU.
Portability. Cause y'know. Handhelds. Circle Pad Pro makes it fine, biggest issue is lacking online play without 8 hoops to jump through.
I have to pee!!!
(someone get this)
Need to pee! Still need to pee.

VI Lovers
This card should be easy enough to interpret, right? &#8230;Not quite. Sure The Lovers represents the obvious (love, passion, bonds, etc.), but it also represents choices or duality. The Lovers are plural and they need both individuals in order to be so. As for the choices part, it can represent a major fork in the road coming up. Major choices are going to need to be made. Just like a relationship, sometimes you&#8217;ll have to chose one thing over another in order to make things work out.

On the other hand, reversed, this card means an unwise decision.

ayeeeeeeeee I'm always available ladies ;)

Is this card also saying I'm dumb?

JoJo94

All the cool guys got Fool, and all the magician people are the fool people's friends. Obviously.
Portability. Cause y'know. Handhelds. Circle Pad Pro makes it fine, biggest issue is lacking online play without 8 hoops to jump through.

Need to pee! Still need to pee.

I'm going to pee right here!!!

Okay I did the dumb test thing you guys and I got this:

IV The Emperor

Like the Empress card, and the Magician, The Emperor is also about masculinity, assertiveness, and maintaining your own power over a situation.
Just like a real emperor, it's about standing above people, and maintaining that order that makes things run.
This card stands for fatherhood, opposite to the Empress who stands for motherhood.

On the negative side of this card, it means that one has too much control or power over things, and assertiveness.

So...I'm basically this guy:

I like that choice much better actually, I'm Big Boss.

Fuck yeah.

Since I'm lovers I'll shotty Kaz.

Nah you're a good guy. You'll find someone eventually. :)

Are you sucking up junior?
Cuz its totally working, you're my fav here now.

YOOO her sick double air dodges are super good.

She's a good choice for juking and mobility.

You really need to know how to space with her. In super close range she'll get smacked, unless you put them in the corner, but her hair has some decent reach and hits high and low depending. She has a lot going for her and she's pretty fun to use.

Since I'm lovers I'll shotty Kaz.

Are you sucking up junior?
Cuz its totally working, you're my fav here now.

You really need to know how to space with her. In super close range she'll get smacked, unless you put them in the corner, but her hair has some decent reach and hits high and low depending. She has a lot going for her and she's pretty fun to use.

Nah I just feel the need to cheer people up, especially if they're friendly to me. and you're my Senpai so it's kind of my job.

Edit: For the second quiz I got The Empress.

Drive: Devotion and maternity, Mother Nature, creating something new in connection of both inside and outside

Light: Maternity, love, trust, fulfilness, the joy of great abundance

Shadow: Greed, envy, jealousy, laziness

Yeah, the descriptions are weird.
Christ, I better get a girlfriend I guess. I'm also not that optimistic.
Oh, grab me a chocolate milk while you're at it.
Would you like a straw? Goodwil-Senpai?~<3

Oh you got matching ones? I get Adjustment and Star/Strength
Yeah, the descriptions are weird.
Drive: Devotion, melting into one another, being one with it, love

Light: Full-hearted confession, trust, optimism

Shadow: Displacement, repression, giving up on one's self
Christ, I better get a girlfriend I guess. I'm also not that optimistic.
Nah I just feel the need to cheer people up, especially if they're friendly to me. and you're my Senpai so it's kind of my job.
Oh, grab me a chocolate milk while you're at it.

Shackzam

You're right. I need one fighting game main and I need to stick with it. I'm deciding on only Millia then for GG.

Millia is very good once you get used to the way she moves and how her normals work. The easiest and most dangerous thing with Millia is being able to keep there opponent in constant pressure when she gets a knock down. She is very cool and simple-ish character to play. That's all I know from past experiences with her in other guilty gears.

Also frienders, Beowulf is basically done.

Fine, I did your dumb quiz. Here's what I got

I The Magician
The Magician is all about self motivation, self preservation, and getting things done.
This card represents wanting to achieve something, and having the self-power to do so.
It can also represent taking the first step towards ones plans for the future, and/or personal growth.
Generally, it's about the fact that one has all the things that they need to move forward, and they just need to push themselves forward a little more.

The negative side of the tarot card is that fact that having so much power in thy self to do so, can lead to corruption, and intoxication of it.
It also represents a manipulator.
Is this bad? I don't know what this means.

Top Bottom