• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Prissy just means being overly proper or persnickety about certain things. I'm very particular about a lot of things and lambaste people for being so sloven.

To be fair, I have an issue with people who don't iron their clothes before they leave the house.
My mother made that a big deal to me, so now I'm the same.

No, just nice sort of shy girl with gaming habits.

Why does your gut tell you?

Ah I see, that's understandable. Best of luck in any case.

We're always making new lore. Also I gotta keep my effort to myself, I don't have very much and I gotta spend it wisely.

Spend it wisely. Or just go the way of the Woolie and drink obscene amounts of Blackout God.

Prissy just means being overly proper or persnickety about certain things. I'm very particular about a lot of things and lambaste people for being so sloven.

I won't let people touch my game shelf..I have them all organized by year released, console, and in alphabetical order..I'd like it to stay that way thank you <.<

Woof jeez, I'm pretty sure my chest would burst open.

Nah you would just transcend humanity and become The Blackout God.

UT I think I just can't play you. I played great with Romars last night, and I notice that in the lobby screen your connection randomly drops to 0 from 4 for me.

Our ISPs must hate each other.

mike0dude

UT I think I just can't play you. I played great with Romars last night, and I notice that in the lobby screen your connection randomly drops to 0 from 4 for me.

Our ISPs must hate each other.

It might just be high traffic due to people being on vacation because of the holidays. My internet's been shit all weekend because of that.

Damn, missed the relationships talk? Guess I could have just said I'm an ugly fuck who can't get a date no matter what and the only relationship I've been in the past 5 years was a long distance one.

Damn, missed the relationships talk? Guess I could have just said I'm an ugly fuck who can't get a date no matter what and the only relationship I've been in the past 5 years was a long distance one.

No matter how ugly you are, there's always someone who's an uglier fuck than you in a relationship. Ugly fucks have ugly fucks out there looking for other ugly fucks. Also, this goes without saying, you're assuredly not as ugly as you think.

No one is ugly. Remember that.

If Honey Boo Boo's mom can get snu snu on the regular, you can. Believe in yourself.

Fuck money, I don't even feel like going to work tomorrow.

No matter how ugly you are, there's always someone who's an uglier fuck than you in a relationship. Ugly fucks have ugly fucks out there looking for other ugly fucks. Also, this goes without saying, you're assuredly not as ugly as you think.

Are you reffering to that awful picture I took back in like OT5 for the selfie thing? That image was so close to my face that you could barely tell what I look like.

Are you reffering to that awful picture I took back in like OT5 for the selfie thing? That image was so close to my face that you could barely tell what I look like.

I don't remember most of those selfies let alone who was attached to which. Either way, you're not as ugly as you think you are, that goes for everyone.

Top Bottom