• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Am I the only one that just doesn't care if there's a sequel or not?

I think the game plays really well, so I'm just interested in it mechanically. Adding onto the narrative would be goofy, but if it's done well it'd be ok.

With all the ND people that left, I wonder if it'll show.
Finished 4 but haven't gotten arround to do that chase sequence in 1
You've only played MGS4?

I think the game plays really well, so I'm just interested in it mechanically. Adding onto the narrative would be goofy, but if it's done well it'd be ok.

With all the ND people that left, I wonder if it'll show.
You've only played MGS4?
I've only need to go
through that Liquid chase sequence to escape the island for 1.
My PS2 broke before I could play 2 or 3

AHHHHHHH I WAS SO CLOSEEEEEE. GG Shack.

Deja Vu.

I was actually thumbing through the dustloop entry on potemkin in between fights. That shoulder tackle move changes his whole world.

yeaaahhhh more sick grappler combos....

tumblr_n3ot9fZovh1txa62uo1_500.gif

AHHHHHHH I WAS SO CLOSEEEEEE. GG Shack.

Deja Vu.

yeaaahhhh more sick grappler combos....

tumblr_n3ot9fZovh1txa62uo1_500.gif

Honestly, Im at the point in my life where I look at a fighters combos, and past a certain execution level I don't even bother. Potemkins easy shit, sure, but his roman cancel required shit, ugh. Maybe I'll give em a shot but he's mostly grappler mindgames.

Honestly, Im at the point in my life where I look at a fighters combos, and past a certain execution level I don't even bother. Potemkins easy shit, sure, but his roman cancel required shit, ugh. Maybe I'll give em a shot but he's mostly grappler mindgames.

Same here. Some characters have some really simple, but good red roman cancels like elphelt and ramlethal, but fuck man some of these characters with rrcs are just too much for me to even attempt.

Top Bottom