• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

No one is ugly. Remember that.

If Honey Boo Boo's mom can get snu snu on the regular, you can. Believe in yourself.

This is some true inspiration.

But yeah, when I was deep into the depression I thought I was the ugliest person I'd ever seen, like no joke hated everything about my appearance (especially my nose D:).

But now I know that I'm a sexy bamf and how the things I thought were ugly, were actually the things that made me stand out. /cheese

I don't remember most of those selfies let alone who was attached to which. Either way, you're not as ugly as you think you are, that goes for everyone.
I mean maybe I'm not fugly or anything but that doesn't help my lack of confidence in myself or the fact that I say the dumbest shit when I'm nervous which is most of the time.

Official Guide To Sexiness:

1. V-Neck T-Shirt!
2. Facial Hair!
3. Jeans!

I mean maybe I'm not fugly or anything but that doesn't help my lack of confidence in myself or the fact that I say the dumbest shit when I'm nervous which is most of the time.

Take that dumbness and get into how dumb it is, make that shit your tool! You say dumb shit, start saying even dumber shit intentionally! Rob your nervousness of the power it holds over you by being the biggest idiot you possibly can at all times!

AKA: Stop caring about how dumb you look/sound. Just have a good time.

Since we're kind of talking about facial hair, what do you guys use to shave? I got a safety razor a while ago and holy shit they're the best things ever.

Since we're kind of talking about facial hair, what do you guys use to shave? I got a safety razor a while ago and holy shit they're the best things ever.
I tend to just use a $15 Gillette thingy while I'm in the shower, but I should really get around to buying something to trim my beard, so I can keep it.

I buy cheap razors for my head, since I shave that daily to maintain a perfect level of bald with no shit bits. For my face I use an electric buzzer type thing to keep it trimmed so I never have to be completely bald faced, since it looks terrible.

Official Guide To Sexiness:

1. V-Neck T-Shirt!
2. Facial Hair!
3. Jeans!

Take that dumbness and get into how dumb it is, make that shit your tool! You say dumb shit, start saying even dumber shit intentionally! Rob your nervousness of the power it holds over you by being the biggest idiot you possibly can at all times!

AKA: Stop caring about how dumb you look/sound. Just have a good time.
I mean I guess I could do that but I over worry about a lot of stuff. Yes I know how stupid this all sounds.

I have this awful electric razor that barely does anything. I just spent an hour getting rid of my neckbeard.

I mean I guess I could do that but I over worry about a lot of stuff. Yes I know how stupid this all sounds.

Anxiety is a real issue, man, if it's that bad, you should probably talk to a doctor about it and see if there's anyway they can help.

Alright let's move on, I hate that I keep falling into the trying to be Mr. Advice all the time.

joe2187

Banned
So pat just sold me on SMTIV. Dammit

However when I played MHU I just felt so confused, I really didnt know what I was doing at all and like pat said, it didnt tell me much and when I tried to look for the information in the game It's not really there.

I'll give it a shot, but Im gonna need to see those guides mentioned in the video.

Anxiety is a real issue, man, if it's that bad, you should probably talk to a doctor about it and see if there's anyway they can help.

Alright let's move on, I hate that I keep falling into the trying to be Mr. Advice all the time.
It's cool, it shows that you care about random fuckers on the internet.

I tend to just use a $15 Gillette thingy while I'm in the shower, but I should really get around to buying something to trim my beard, so I can keep it.

I buy cheap razors for my head, since I shave that daily to maintain a perfect level of bald with no shit bits. For my face I use an electric buzzer type thing to keep it trimmed so I never have to be completely bald faced, since it looks terrible.
That sounds expensive after a while.
Okay, that's bullshit Romars you were dead with those two dropped fatal counter combos. Fuck your connection.
I use a straight razor + electric. Not effectively, but I manage a decent close shave.
Do you still nick yourself with it?
I have this awful electric razor that barely does anything. I just spent an hour getting rid of my neckbeard.
Oh man that sounds annoying, fuck that

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I just fucking beat Artorias! IT WAS THE HYPEST SHIT EVER. IVORY KING HYPE.

Now I regret beating him though.
Incredible fight

Thanks for lending me your power Woolie and Pat, I don't know if I could've done it without you guys.

Man fuck Earthbound. Took me 3 tries to beat that damn ant boss and it takes 5 minutes just to take the walk of shame back to the boss room again.

My mom works at a place where shit is donated all the time, so I get a bunch for free. When I move later this year I'll have to find some kind of more permanent solution, but for now it's all good.
Oh jeez you're moving again already? Also I recommend safety razors, replacement blades are super cheap and some last a long time. I'm not gonna stop shilling for safety razors

Oh jeez you're moving again already? Also I recommend safety razors, replacement blades are super cheap and some last a long time. I'm not gonna stop shilling for safety razors

That's later next year when I move to Portland, which is like, near the end of the year.

I accidentally said this year since it's almost over.

So pat just sold me on SMTIV. Dammit

However when I played MHU I just felt so confused, I really didnt know what I was doing at all and like pat said, it didnt tell me much and when I tried to look for the information in the game It's not really there.

I'll give it a shot, but Im gonna need to see those guides mentioned in the video.
The best way I can shill Monster Hunter: it plays a lot like Souls, but it's just bossfights. It's a game about bossfights.

Man fuck Earthbound. Took me 3 tries to beat that damn ant boss and it takes 5 minutes just to take the walk of shame back to the boss room again.

GIT GUD NERD! Earthbound isn't a difficult game.

What that tells me is you haven't grinded in the arcade enough.

Also, buy hamburgers. They are a great and cheap healing item.

One more for me then I'm off GG for the night.

I'll hop over to smash or ultimax though if anyone's playing

GG Pat and UT

Goodwil we gotta get a match to actually work soon lol.

Don't be afraid to buy things to heal and use the PSI attack when there's a bunch of enemies or when you're fighting a boss. There's a door that leads outside to a butterfly that heals your PP along the way also.
That's later next year when I move to Portland, which is like, near the end of the year.

I accidentally said this year since it's almost over.
Ah alright I was going to say, holy shit.

GIT GUD NERD! Earthbound isn't a difficult game.

What that tells me is you haven't grinded in the arcade enough.

Naw, the punks are chumps. It's the ant gangbangs that fuck me up.

Don't be afraid to buy things to heal and use the PSI attack when there's a bunch of enemies or when you're fighting a boss. There's a door that leads outside to a butterfly that heals your PP along the way also.

Yeah I'm aware of my crowd clearing skills and the butterfly. Just trying to conserve PP between the butterfly and the boss is the issue. Luckily I jumped to level 10 before I reached him but he can still 3 shot you.

I still beaten him regardless but fuck grinding and that walk of shame.

joe2187

Banned
The best way I can shill Monster Hunter: it plays a lot like Souls, but it's just bossfights. It's a game about bossfights.

yeah I get that, but starting it out fresh from a first time player perspective I was just completely lost.

Im gonna try MHU3 again now, I gave up way too soon.

Naw, the punks are chumps. It's the ant gangbangs that fuck me up.

Yeah I'm aware of my crowd clearing skills and the butterfly. Just trying to conserve PP between the butterfly and the boss is the issue. Luckily I jumped to level 10 before I reached him but he can still 3 shot you.

I still beaten him regardless but fuck grinding and that walk of shame.

Buy hamburgers! They solve everything!

Shackzam

Romars your connection is getting horrible right now. I hope you can read this. I'm barely scratching threw my ex combos. And it's impossible for me to do my fatal counter combos.

yeah I get that, but starting it out fresh from a first time player perspective I was just completely lost.

Pat shilled it, but ProJared's videos on the series are super helpful, I wish I had them when I was getting into it.

Oh, yeah. Pats entirely right that it's got a horrid tutorial and the first quests they give you are boring as fuck. I watched ProJared's guide and played 20 hours before I understood and enjoyed it.
You're not the only one lol.
I'm just patiently waiting for DSL to deliver me.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Finished Snowpiercer, that movie was great. And I just got to number 1 on Pat's top ten and all I have to say is:
original

Top Bottom