• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

I HAVE RETURNED

Welcome back.

I also dropped watching it week to week. It really hurts Part 3 more than 1 or 2, since they have to dedicate a whole episode if not two to every little stand fight. Death in the manga is super quick, but watching two 20 minute episodes about death, separated by a week of waiting? Ugh.

I feel bad for people who are going to watch Part 4 week by week. I feel even worse for people who are going to watch Part 5 week by week. Oh god, Part 5 week by week. Disgusting.

Jman014

I HAVE RETURNED
also Korrasami is canon and you all have to live with it
kars-laugh-o.gif

also Gintama is the funniest anime ive watched ever
favorite character so far is Kagura
on episode 18 atm
sya later

I believe I recognize the art style of your avatar. Er, artist.

I feel bad for people who are going to watch Part 4 week by week. I feel even worse for people who are going to watch Part 5 week by week. Oh god, Part 5 week by week. Disgusting.
Oh god, what will that do to Part 4? I feel like it's way more enjoyable moment to moment than 3, so I guess in a best case scenario, people just want more.
At least Part V will be fabulous... Get exciiittteeeed.
Ha! I woke up at 8PM the other day! Git gud.

btw I finally did the transparency thing good and stuff
I can't step to you senpai. Also good job,
no idea who that is, but
it's a good looking avatar.

I HAVE RETURNED
also Korrasami is canon and you all have to live with it
kars-laugh-o.gif

also Gintama is the funniest anime ive watched ever
favorite character so far is Kagura
on episode 18 atm
sya later

Holy shit I didn't even see that you're back.

Welcome back dude.

She doesn't know what reddit is, she just said my user name out loud and then I burned everything
Aw jeez..that's gotta be rough...RIP all that R34 stuff.

Oh god, what will that do to Part 4? I feel like it's way more enjoyable moment to moment than 3, so I guess in a best case scenario, people just want more.
At least Part V will be fabulous... Get exciiittteeeed.

Well, Part 4 is a lot like Persona 4, so maybe it will work? Part 5 is going to be terrible. Just terrible.

What are you talking about? Stands are nothing like Personas

Croten pls. Stands are clearly bootleg Personas.

You know, even though a flight from Seattle to Anchorage doesn't take long, the amount of time it takes to get to the airport and then driving to your actual destination after getting off the flight is almost the same, nearly doubling the amount of time spent just to get someplace.

Needless to say, I made it here safely. Now to make due until Friday when I can head back home and resume my normal life.

And I ain't reading the last ten pages or whatever that I've missed, so someone explain what the fuck happened while I was gone. Or don't, if that's your thing.

Glad to see you arrived safely. Not much happened. Maragidyne posted his thought on the first half of JoJo Part 3.

You know, even though a flight from Seattle to Anchorage doesn't take long, the amount of time it takes to get to the airport and then driving to your actual destination after getting off the flight is almost the same, nearly doubling the amount of time spent just to get someplace.

Needless to say, I made it here safely. Now to make due until Friday when I can head back home and resume my normal life.

And I ain't reading the last ten pages or whatever that I've missed, so someone explain what the fuck happened while I was gone. Or don't, if that's your thing.

Alfebit

Banned

Good to here you made it there safely.

Don't worry, it's probably all garbage.

mike0dude

Pat bought alot expensive shirts on a whim because we posted about them.
DSFix is getting DMCA'd
PG is back
One Piece Pirate warriors 3!
Sex with robots

Sex with twerking robuts
Three boobed lady

Pat bought alot expensive shirts on a whim because we posted about them.
DSFix is getting DMCA'd
PG is back
One Piece Pirate warriors 3!
Sex with robots
- Sure sounds like Pat
- Sounds like horseshit unless there's further elaboration, because how does a fucking series of INI tweaks fall under something like that?
- Already saw that before I left this morning
- Not interested
- Hell yeah!!

Three boobed lady
Total Recall is one hell of a movie.

Top Bottom