• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

JoJo94

Errmm So were Matt and Patt? they still injected some emotion into it.

I read scripts on my videos yet I don't sound like I hate the fact I'm reading a script.

I would say they weren't following there's as much, you can definitely hear it with Pat's. Plus it's a super delayed top 10 list...doesn't really need to be super energetic.

Almost like he's reading a script.

What's that over there?
redlettermedia+ep2+script.jpg
Is that the script?

I'm physically forced to make Plinkett references everytime it's possible

Anung

Un Rama
I would say they weren't following there's as much, you can definitely hear it with Pat's. Plus it's a super delayed top 10 list...doesn't really need to be super energetic.

I don't know but for me if he wants me to care about his top ten games from a year ago he could at least sound like he cares/wasn't forced to do it by Matt.

I'm just being nitpicky.

Errmm So were Matt and Patt? they still injected some emotion into it.

I read scripts on my videos yet I don't sound like I hate the fact I'm reading a script.
Ok? I'm just saying that it sounds like he's reading from a script. If I wanna get nitpicky, Matt had a lot of forced dialogue.
I'm surprised that Woolie put in
Shin Megami Tensei 4
in his top 10.

Ahead of
Divekick no less.

Anung

Un Rama
Woolies top ten was good with a lot of games you'd expect. Video looked like it had less effort put into it than the Matt and Pat ones.

Archgan

I think that besides the last 2 parts of Woolie's video, he didn't really need to make a video for his top tens. He didn't really elaborate on his picks too much and I think it would have been fine if he just released a list of his top 10. The ending was great, though.

Man, it's been about a year since I was last in Anchorage, and the cold is there to remind me why I'm glad to be living in Redmond instead. Though I wish my apartment didn't get as hot as it did even during winter, but I guess that's to be expected when you've got so much hardware hooked up and generating heat.

JoJo94

SO Matt had the most work put in his.
Pat had the best things to say and his singing.
Woolie
had his rap and Zandatsu part

I now expect Liam to do a full blown guitar solo while surrounded by waifus.

SO Matt had the most work put in his.
Pat had the best things to say and his singing.
Woolie
had his rap and Zandatsu part

I now expect Liam to do a full blown guitar solo while surrounded by waifus.
I wonder if they'll stick to the anime gimmick for Liam's top 10.

Top Bottom