• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Yeah there are two seasons, I just finished Season 2, it's 11 episodes long.

Unless of course Netflix has both seasons together, I don't remember season 1 being THAT long, the main sign of that would be that
Kogami isn't in Season 2 at all.

Well shit I need to find that then. The last episode I saw
Kogami killed Makishima.

croten

Welcome back DX!

I know, I just ended up not enjoying that format too much. I can't even imagine watching one every week. I found it amusing at first, but after a while I was hoping they'd ditch the format and do something else.

Also get well soon, man!

Unfortunately that's the formula from now on

So my girlfriend is asking about SAO and what was wrong with it, and while I feel like I've explained it pretty good, I'm trying to find the video of that anime reviewer who did a really good job detailing all of the problems. Basically he said the first 14 episodes were good and detailed why the rest was dogshit. And continues to be dogshit.

Watching Bakemonogatari. Will post thoughts.
New opponent, new stand. Although Part 4 has more interesting stands, not just punchy guy and shooty guy
Parts 4,6, and 7 have a lot more ongoing plot than 3 though. Especially because a villian is actually present. Especially 7, that has a real goal they're working towards.

Edit: Aw thanks for the get well wishes you guys.

This gif...

7mouGrX.gif

People need to get good taste.

/fanboy

So my girlfriend is asking about SAO and what was wrong with it, and while I feel like I've explained it pretty good, I'm trying to find the video of that anime reviewer who did a really good job detailing all of the problems. Basically he said the first 14 episodes were good and detailed why the rest was dogshit. And continues to be dogshit.

Show her the Demo D+ review of it. He does a really good job of explaining it.

I forgot I liked this show.
The quick cuts of information that you can barely catch are so weird, I find myself really trying to read each bit of it.

Oh god, the Live Action Opening was a bit explicit. I don't think I'm allowed to look at things like that :v

"My voice actress is excellent". Ah damn that was really funny.

Top Bottom