• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

mike0dude

I hope Pat isn't here...
http://www.fangamer.com/products/midnight-channel
I should play Okami.
product_spirit_wolf_main_1024x1024.jpg

WTF is up with the Hyrule Warriors preorder DLC and Ganon costumes not being up on the eshop yet?
i need that shit available Christmas morning
DAMMIT NINTENDO
GIT GUD

BossRush

Man, listening to the podcast, time travel is complete bullshit. Why would anyone want to time travel? I mean, you go to the past, and you have the potential to fuck up everything, alright. you go to the future, you see all this cool shit, or terrible shit, and you go back to the present and have the potential to fuck THAT up. It's just better to stay in the present.

I just saw the absolute worst and most useless article of clothing in the world. So completely useless that I have no situation where I can ever wear it aside from sitting around the house.

But... I want it.

Okingjrr

Yea! Pat has the best taste!
CAROL OF THE MOTHERFUCKING BELLS!

So what's you guys' favorite Christmas song?
Mine's obviously Carol of the bells. It's the GOAT.

Morning all. I watched Matt and Pats top tens finally. Dammit Pat now I have to get MH3U on the WiiU.

Did I jump on that before you did? Lmao, you talking about getting it helped push me over the edge.
So what's you guys' favorite Christmas song?
Mine's obviously Carol of the bells. It's the GOAT.
Classic hymns: Hark the Herald Angel Sings
Cool guy answer: Last Christmas or Elf's Lament

Monster Hunter's premise is interesting, but the grinding I'd be doing... Can't absorb another 60-100 hour affair. I'd rather play Xenoblade :/

Archgan

Man, listening to the podcast, time travel is complete bullshit. Why would anyone want to time travel? I mean, you go to the past, and you have the potential to fuck up everything, alright. you go to the future, you see all this cool shit, or terrible shit, and you go back to the present and have the potential to fuck THAT up. It's just better to stay in the present.

That's not the way to use time travel. The correct way is the wake up at whatever time you want and then traveling back in time to when you have to get up. Basically, just use it to make your everyday life easier.

croten

Just finished Bayo 2, you guy's were right about that final boss, so limp. Whatever, at least I got the
Balder
3 fight

croten

It's weird because it's a good boss, aside from the stick waggle, but it's a limp final boss.

Well I'm pretty sure the
Balder 3
fight is my favorite boss fight ever. So it sucks that he isn't he final boss, in DMC 3 they knew that it had to end on the rival fight.

Top Bottom