• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Imagine being able to take a punch or kick to the groin area and not feel as much pain.

Imagine never having to use an urinal ever again.

Imagine not having to find boxers/briefs that accommodate your junk.
All that in exchange for having periods every month? Fuck that shit.

Speak for yourself. Troublesome thing.
Not really. At some point you just stop caring about whether or not there's a bulge in your pants.

I'm convinced at this point my dick has a mind of its own.

xdtftuX.jpg

oh really now?

Mmf oh yea get that headset all up in my face.

I hate this steam winter sale. Lords of the fallen has been 50% off since the start and here i am just jerking off until its a flash or daily sale. GOD DAMMIT I WANNA BUY THIS DAMN GAME ALREADY.

Rizzi

PC all built.
Fingers crossed the GPU isn't dying because of the PSU/Mobo shenanigans that I experienced over the weekend.

Xux

Aw, I thought Arkham Origins was good. I'd say it's more of a Dark Souls 2 type of thing where the predecessor was amazing and the sequel is just a 9.

...I should get an Arkham Origins and Tactics A2 defense force avatar or something.

Aw, I thought Arkham Origins was good. I'd say it's more of a Dark Souls 2 type of thing where the predecessor was amazing and the sequel is just a 9.

...I should get an Arkham Origins and Tactics A2 defense force avatar or something.

It is similar to the dark souls 2 situation, but I don't think this game is even an 8 on it's own. It's super glitchy and everything feels lackluster.

Two more days until I get to play Guilty Gear.

Two more days until I get to play Mario 3D World.

Man them talking about T-Shirts almost makes me want to get this...
Dang it I thought I had more time to widen the gap. Haven't even caught up to Pat yet.
Those half circle + forward motions man... the hand needs some time.
I find those motion with a controller decent to pull off. You use a stick right?

edit: Man... Woolie reads
Prison School
?!
Oberon would be happy...

Top Bottom