• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Okay that's disappointing to hear about the difficulty, I'm guessing no hard mode as well? Though I don't mind easy games that much, as long as the gameplay is still fun.

the hardest thing about the game is navigating in the world and that ruined it for me. I am completely irrational when it comes to my hatred of overworlds though

I'm just using a map at this point. I don't understand why they didn't give you a more detailed map in the game.

Okay that's disappointing to hear about the difficulty, I'm guessing no hard mode as well? Though I don't mind easy games that much, as long as the gameplay is still fun.

There's an easy mode, but no hard mode as far as I know.

I'm just using a map at this point. I don't understand why they didn't give you a more detailed map in the game.

I sure it is the coolest thing ever if you actually [SMT IV setting spoilers]
live in fucking Tokyo but for the rest of the world it is awful.
They really should have done something more.

Tako

I'm honestly surprised that I'm doing well? on Dark Souls. I used to eat shit on Dark Souls 2 and Never touched it again, but with now that I'm playing through DS I wanna play DS2 again. I also beat the Gaping Dragon without having to touch my estus.

I sure it is the coolest thing ever if you actually [SMT IV setting spoilers]
live in fucking Tokyo but for the rest of the world it is awful.
They really should have done something more.
After playing inFamous Second Son's piss poor representation of Seattle, I stand even more by SMT's Tokyo world map. I don't even live there, but I've seen enough images and maps to know and appreciate the layout.

Alfebit

Banned
bag milk is probably more energy efficient than those big plastic jugs.

image.php

Pat thought the ending of Korra was good. Woop woop.

Pull over that ass too fat.

couldn't help myself

After playing inFamous Second Son's piss poor representation of Seattle, I stand even more by
SMT's Tokyo world map
. I don't even live there, but I've seen enough images and maps to know and appreciate the layout.

I can appreciate it but I hated having to navigate it and not knowing where the fuck I was supposed to go or where things are. once again, probably partway because of my irrational hatred of overworlds

Xiraiya

Bag milk sounds disgusting, I don't trust Milk that doesn't come in a regular plastic jug or carton.

7fhaTe.png

That goes double for Powdered Milk and Long life Milk.

Beloved

Bag milk doesn't seem gross to me, it just seems needlessly inconvenient.

Speaking of milk, a few months back I switched to Organic milk, not for any noble or health related reason, but because it tastes better and takes WAY longer to spoil.

Has it been brought up that Pat is pseudo-mistaken about the SMT games on consoles? If SMT is the father of Persona, Megami Tensei is the father of SMT with two Megami Tensei titles released on the Famicom. He's technically correct (the best kind, by the way) about the number of titles, but it feels better saying there are six mainline console titles versus four.

Hell, if you count If... and Strange Journey you get eight.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I don't think we can join each other yet. People online say to go to the stables, but that isn't available at the moment. You can also go to the gate and press start to put things in motion, but that isn't available either.

Gonna rush through initial story stuff to unlock these things.

Have you downloaded all the latest patches/updates?

Initially the online was locked until you made one dungeon run, but I thought they patched it out or gave you the option to bypass that. It's worth going through a single time solo, though.

croten

Nop we just chuck them into the garbage bin... It probably creates more plastic waste than plastic jugs because we don't recycle them.

Edit: Do you guys think the best friends should only upload 1 video a day?

With all four of them working on the channel, no.

joe2187

Banned
Have you downloaded all the latest patches/updates?

Initially the online was locked until you made one dungeon run, but I thought they patched it out or gave you the option to bypass that. It's worth going through a single time solo, though.

You have to at least play through the dungeons yourself the very first time.

Then it's unlocked for all the rest of your runs, and on different chars as well.

Nop we just chuck them into the garbage bin... It probably creates more plastic waste than plastic jugs because we don't recycle them.

Edit: Do you guys think the best friends should only upload 1 video a day?

Why would you want less? I don't think anyone was complaining when they were uploading one a day so uploading more must've been their own decision. They could tone it down whenever they feel it's too much.

Top Bottom