• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Wow, just browsing GAF didn't realize there was news yesterday that the Neptunia games are coming to Steam. The Re:birth versions in particular.

Glad I held out on not getting a Vita!

ultimax

Ultimate Trainer, you still up for Xrd?

Nah, man. It's all about Elf.
The elf looks pretty cool, I still wanna do a playthrough with that character.
I don't think it's really right to call a ending good when you haven't watched it even if the popular opinion is that it was.

Yeah. I'm going on now. I'll edit in the room
edit: NA 1 District 2A room 32
If you guys are gonna be around, I'm up for some XRD a little later in the day

Gamer Y

Nop we just chuck them into the garbage bin... It probably creates more plastic waste than plastic jugs because we don't recycle them.

Edit: Do you guys think the best friends should only upload 1 video a day?
That Game Theory vid get to you that much? I think they are fine with their current format.

well go to fucking walmart and get a 16gig one for 10$ unless you feel like ordering a diskdrive and waiting for it to get to you while your SSD just stays there, and you get stuck with half minute long boot time.

That's essentially what I'm going to do later today.

PC's are so troublesome.

Rizzi

Heh. I thought my pc had freaked out and rebooted itself while I was asleep.
Nope, just Windows updates forcing a reboot. :p

joe2187

Banned
It's gonna be even longer than that. It seems we have to finish the game (or at least a large part of it) before we can play online according to Joe

Shouldnt take more than an hour at most. At least you only have to do it once now instead of every time on every difficulty and with every character.

Each dungeon has a B route you unlock along with the online mode.

How many people does Yuri Lowenthal voice in this game? sounds like he is the Wizard, Rannie, and the Magic Vendor from the 15 mins I have replayed through this tutorial

joe2187

Banned
Dragon's Crown

Most of em are passive stuff you can do when you do a run through a dungeon, so set a few of em and you can clear a few while doing a normal run, otherwise dont worry about em.

The artwork gallery you unlock from sidequests is really nice though.

Squishy3

did not go as planned, counteroffer was too strong

cLgcRKe.png

Oberon

Banned
So I looked up Criminal Girls after Pat mentioned it. I'm interested but not sure if I'm interested enough. Time to spend some time thinking about this

Criminal Girls: Invite Only is the second most Wanted Vita game from the site I always buy my games. Who knew this would be so popular in switzerland?

I can't stop watching this new Plague video, the fuck is wrong with me.

Them mermaids...

Mhm, so my dream was some sort of prophecy...

I don't get Matt's argument. You can still have sex with a regular mermaid, you just have to jizz on the eggs after she's laid them if you "need to produce offspring".

Top Bottom