• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Oberon

Banned

JoJo94

Bookstore messaged me telling me to return my books or pay a late fee. Told them I return my books two weeks ago. They tell me what about these two books. Told them you have the wrong person with the same name as me here's my middle name. I never would have thought I would say this but THANK YOU FOR MIDDLE NAMES!!!

My misses has just prepped stuffing wrapped in bacon. The roast hype is real guys.
Bacon wrapped anything is the best
Snake girls are best cuz they like to party

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqAYv-PVVvk

Link is Safe for Work
Yo did that thing die?
Bookstore messaged me telling me to return my books or pay a late fee. Told them I return my books two weeks ago. They tell me what about these two books. Told them you have the wrong person with the same name as me here's my middle name. I never would have thought I would say this but THANK YOU FOR MIDDLE NAMES!!!
Middle names can be the best or the worst. Woo middle names

She will be after I pass away on the 25th.

big_boss__s_salute___mgs3_by_rainedrebellion-d57boh0.gif

Oberon

Banned
MGQ has that, and yes, yes we are

Mhmm, reverse Lamia you say?

I have never met someone with the same name as I.

Alfebit

Banned
Just finished Korra season 1. Woof....WOOF
That could have been better

Book 1 ends kind of flaccid.
Amon was a cool villain until he became dude with daddy issues.
Book 2 starts off pretty bad but gets better around the halfway point. Keep on it for Book 3 alone.

360pages

If you thought Season 1 of Korra was bad. (The ending really kills it) Season 2 is really bad, like really crappy.

Season 3 is awesome and Season 4 is worse than Season 1, but better than Season 2...

Oberon

Banned
Same, I have not met someone with the same last name as me that wasn't related, it's extremely rare.

Actually, now thinking about it, one of my classmate ones told me that she dates someone with the same name as I. And he lives in the same town as I aparently. It was the only time, and I don't know anyone with the same last name.

Top Bottom