• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

JoJo94

89885-Antonio-Banderas-computer-reac-NfDw.gif

Great minds think alike I was going to say my middle name is then just throw up the gif. BUt was too lazy.

Xiraiya

For a long time I just referred to my middle name as an initial instead of the full word, so since it came out as being "D." my name ended up looking like a One Piece character name.

Anung

Un Rama
For a long time I just referred to my middle name as an initial instead of the full word, so since it comes out as being "D." my name ended up looking like a One Piece character name.

My initials are R.L.M. I was tempted at one point to R.L stine it.

If you thought Season 1 of Korra was bad. (The ending really kills it) Season 2 is really bad, like really crappy.

Season 3 is awesome and Season 4 is worse than Season 1, but better than Season 2...

I don't even know if I want to watch season 3 anymore now that I know about season 4. What's the point of getting hype over a good season after 2 seasons of frustration only to go back to the frustration again?

Why it gotta be like this. I just wanted that cool Avatar sequel with a hot-headed protagonist.

Goddammit I missed talking about Monmosu Quest
Has it been brought up that Pat is pseudo-mistaken about the SMT games on consoles? If SMT is the father of Persona, Megami Tensei is the father of SMT with two Megami Tensei titles released on the Famicom. He's technically correct (the best kind, by the way) about the number of titles, but it feels better saying there are six mainline console titles versus four.

Hell, if you count If... and Strange Journey you get eight.
Strange Journey is basically a mainline game, they had every intention of it being SMTIV. I've been watching a guy play MT 1 and 2, and they actually look about as polished as SMT1 and 2

Beloved

My middle name is Nicole, nothing special on its own but I do like how it sounds with my first name

my first name is Erika

and my last name is terrible

360pages

I don't even know if I want to watch season 3 anymore now that I know about season 4. What's the point of getting hype over a good season after 2 seasons of frustration only to go back to the frustration again?

Why it gotta be like this. I just wanted that cool Avatar sequel with a hot-headed protagonist.

I don't hate the series, the problem with it as a whole it tried to tackle issues that the writers obviously weren't ready or willing to try. Mature themes =/= Mature writing. A simple Story like ATLA or the original Dragon Ball work because they know what they are adventures where characters learn and grow.

Legend of Korra felt like it was trying to make me learn or teach me something. When they constantly swept anything that could cause problems under the rug while saying. (LOL good guys won!)

Jman014

It's ok. Have a cookie!

Top Bottom