• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

croten

Names huh? What you going to track me down and kill me, fuckers? It's Brien, although pronounced Brian. Also my initials are BBGO

360pages

Looking back on Korra...it so, ugh. It's not a bad series, I've seen worse. But I legit can't recommend it unless you're just want an okay series. Even the animation past Season 1 slowly declines.

Which frustrates me, because I legit can't completely hate it, but I can't really like it either.

Fun facts about my name: Aaron can mean a couple things, the first being King, since most names can mean King if you go back far enough, but it also means Mountain of Strength. Eades, my last name, means "Victory Against The Odds." So read a certain way my name can be "King Victory." And that pretty fucking rad.

Alfebit

Banned
You and mike must duel for the rights to the name, like how Aaron beat up somebody cause he owns the name Aaron.

Nah, he can be called Mike and I'll be called Michael. :p

Fun facts about my name: Aaron can mean a couple things, the first being King, since most names can mean King if you go back far enough, but it also means Mountain of Strength. Eades, my last name, means "Victory Against The Odds." So read a certain way my name can be "King Victory." And that pretty fucking rad.

Welp, my name in the biblical meaning describes me pretty well since it means poor. Though the german meaning of my last name is strong bear so I guess that's cool.

Beloved

My initials are ENC.

Also my username comes from the meaning of Erika, depends on the translation but the first I ever saw was "Beloved Ruler" (also translated as Eternal Ruler, which is rad too) and it always kinda stuck with me. Nicole means "Victory of the people", so I always liked that combination.

A-A-Ron Ea-Dez Nutz.
hqdefault.jpg

Archgan

Also, according to Ancestry, there are less than 50 families with my last name and most of them are in the UK so I'll probably never meet any of them.

Alfebit

Banned
Hey Mara I don't know if you're still checking the thread but I'm about to pass out. We'll have to do some co op another time. I'll try to unlock it later when I wake up.

Jman014

Looking back on Korra...it so, ugh. It's not a bad series, I've seen worse. But I legit can't recommend it unless you're just want an okay series. Even the animation past Season 1 slowly declines.

Which frustrates me, because I legit can't completely hate it, but I can't really like it either.

It's Limbo for you.

The place, not the game.

Okingjrr

Lots of people with three letter initials.

Mine's O.B.L.B.

Book 1 ends kind of flaccid.
Amon was a cool villain until he became dude with daddy issues.
Book 2 starts off pretty bad but gets better around the halfway point. Keep on it for Book 3 alone.

I'm watching season 2 right now. It's not great. But at long as it's going to get better, I'll keep on trucking.
Also I saw that animation thing people keep mocking. It's terrible.

Did you know that Flo Rida is literally just Florida (the state) with a space in between?

Mindblown.gif

Okingjrr

Yeah, Studio Mir comes back starting I think at episode 8 so no more "quality" Pierrot animation.

Praise the Lord! I watched the first two episodes a few months ago and didn't notice the sub par quality. Now I see it all over the place, I'm saddened by that. Powering through.

Did you know that Flo Rida is literally just Florida (the state) with a space in between?

But it also means that he rides the flow.

Hurray for double entendres!

demidar

Yeah it was news to me too.

Anyway, I was wondering if people were interested in me doing a giveaway of a bunch of $2.50-$10 visual novels/anime games, or if I should just switch it to a few higher priced games. All Steam games of course.

Top Bottom