• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Alfebit

Banned
So wait is that marriage thing with players or NPCs.

Players I assume.

Going to reply to this again since I edited it into my 2nd to bottom of the page post.

You're right it's players. You get special gear and extras from it so I'm kinda serious about randomly marrying someone.

YES! MY GUILTY GEAR STICK FINALLY SHIPPED! LIFE HAS MEANING AGAIN!

One month and counting till my ultimax stick ships

1409105221711.gif

Alfebit

Banned
All right. I'm a little bit further than you. You're apparently halfway there and after 8-9 introductory dungeons, new ones are unlocked and we can finally play co-op (together with AngryCanadian). If you're still up to it, let me know when you reach that point. No rush tho, play at your own pace.

Yeah, I'll play a bit more later tonight and see if I can make it past those first dungeons.

HK8Mc.gif

Fuck man. I really like Korra and all but when she gets pissy like that I'm like FUCK.

Yeah, she was really unlikable in the first half of Book 2.

Super Best Top 10's of 2013 (Part 4)
site link

Youtube link

Alright rad. Time for Liam's Top 10 vita games of 2013!

croten

1 was there for the story 3 was there for the gameplay...Budokai 2 had neither you see, plus a painful board game that you had to play X-times to unlock everything.

I know, but 1 is dogshit. This is a completely unreasonable opinion, I know why they did it but 1 is not worth touching.

BY2K

Membero Americo
Of course Liam has the longest video. It was written.

EDIT: And of course he starts it with the Cena intro.

I don't think it's awful, but I think Liam's video would benefit from some more actual game footage, or like, any sort of motion and not still frames. It feels like he was probably limited technically by his computer or software or something.

Alfebit

Banned

bb pls, we're perfect for each other
and I'm totally not just trying to get those free items.

Is it bad if I say I've only preferred babee Korra from episode 10 so far?

Nah, she's super cute. Korra's less of a shit from here.

Liam list FE spoiler:
Max Factory Tharja is a plus? I thought Liam was scared of the Hometown.

He probably covers it with a weird cloth it like Nintendo did.

Top Bottom