• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

MormaPope

Banned
Liam's list is pretty good, even if it drags in the middle.

I like that he gives in depth reasons and pros/cons. His list so far is what is think a game journalist would produce, save for the slideshow.

And that's what I want to see from these guys. Almost all of Best Friends content is humor based, so when things get more in depth with more elaboration my ears perk up. Matt's video just didn't do it for me humor wise. Liam's video is probably my favorite.

I really like the improvements that he made from his last top tens. I'm glad he took the minimalist route for making the video. Reasoning>presentation is always the best.

Agreed.

JoJo94

And that's what I want to see from these guys. Almost all of Best Friends content is humor based, so when things get more in depth with more elaboration my ears perk up. Matt's video just didn't do it for me humor wise. Liam's video is probably my favorite.

Agreed.

Okay I can see to that then. Yeah a part of me does like it when they get serious every now and then since they actually do have a lot of stuff to say. I was personally happy with the mix of comedy and in depth talk.

I would watch that man <.<

I'm going with Plague, or they might swerve us and do something with their GF's/Fiancee

Or maybe Zaibatsu babies is already a thing and they have been lying to us and that's the next top 10...I'm not crazy

It couldn't be Plauge, he literally doesn't have enough money to play 10 games a year

I don't know man. He makes more money then I do and I can play 10 games a year. He must spend it all on creepy farm activities.

Okay I can see to that then. Yeah a part of me does like it when they get serious every now and then since they actually do have a lot of stuff to say. I was personally happy with the mix of comedy and in depth talk.

Or maybe Zaibatsu babies is already a thing and they have been lying to us and that's the next top 10...I'm not crazy

That would be a hell of a way to tell everyone that you're having a kid.

Pffffffft. The ending of Liam's video was this
awesome swell of music with clips from each of the games, that just dropped into Green Greens at the end. Fuck man, that was almost super hype.

ultimax

Pffffffft. The ending of Liam's video was this
awesome swell of music with clips from each of the games, that just dropped into Green Greens at the end. Fuck man, that was almost super hype.

It was such an abrupt ending too lol. Like the video is already an hour long, a few more minutes wouldnt hurt

think ill go back to either a lewd Tharja avatar after Christmas,
or a lewd Gintama one
also one more day till WiiU time =P
also now currently on episode 39 of Gintama
should reach episode 60 by tonight

Its fine
MrFraudWil

2W447K4.jpg

Top Bottom