• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Holy shit Liam have mercy

I wanted to watch it but I don't have time for an hour right now. Looking forward to it tomorrow.

I get the feeling these top 10's were released super late because they were so ambitious with them, still I loved them.

I don't think it's awful, but I think Liam's video would benefit from some more actual game footage, or like, any sort of motion and not still frames. It feels like he was probably limited technically by his computer or software or something.

Well that's all true I do like that he is going super indepth about why games are at a certain spot

mike0dude

Holy shit Liam have mercy

I wanted to watch it but I don't have time for an hour right now. Looking forward to it tomorrow.

I get the feeling these top 10's were released super late because they were so ambitious with them, still I loved them.

it's a powerpoint presentation just put it on and do something else.

Jman014

SVzBf4p.gif

Not everyone can handle the Avatar.

Mesmerizing.

Squishy3

Alright, I might not hop on the MH3U train since Freedom Wars came today. Anyone else who picked that up should add me, PSN is in my GAF profile

Beloved

Definitely. I don't mind the length at all, but I wish I had something to look at. Just gonna harvest in Monster Hunter while listening/kinda watching.

Yeah I'm just refreshing Gaf
and scrolling through tumblr
while listening, I am somewhat bafflled that his is so simple and honestly, badly put together (sorry Liam), but his commentary so far has been pretty good.

Well played.

I do my best.

JoJo94

Probably late to this but I am perfectly fine with Liam's video being like a podcast since he does have a lot to say. Still skimming it a bit because need to read more stuff but I enjoy it and all the other top 10s...now what the fuck is the last one.

Ok I decided on Xenogears since I need a new RPG to play, though I still need to beat FF9...ok any other ps1 games you guys reccomend? Ill tell you if I have the money for it cause I only have bucks

ultimax

Probably late to this but I am perfectly fine with Liam's video being like a podcast since he does have a lot to say. Still skimming it a bit because need to read more stuff but I enjoy it and all the other top 10s...now what the fuck is the last one.

It was a good list. I cant wait to see what tomorrow is gonna be

JoJo94

It was a good list. I cant wait to see what tomorrow is gonna be

I'm still thinking Plague or Zach

...I got nothing to say.

I didn't like how Matt did his video, but I really enjoyed Woolie's and Liam's, especially Liam's.

Guess I'm a picky bastard.

It's fine I'm just not picky so I enjoyed parts of all of them.

I found what it was. it should be alot of fun

how...

Liam's list is pretty good, even if it drags in the middle.

I like that he gives in depth reasons and pros/cons. His list so far is what is think a game journalist would produce, save for the slideshow.

Top Bottom