• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

360pages

I'm ore concerned about how Sakura and Sasuke is going to tell their kid how they met. Considering Sasuke tried to kill her three times while laughing like a sociopath and actively called her annoying and worthless.

That is a great story for the kids!

I'm ore concerned about how Sakura and Sasuke is going to tell their kid how they met. Considering Sasuke tried to kill her three times while laughing like a sociopath and actively called her annoying and worthless.

"Awkward teen years!"

i raped your father while he was asleep

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Welcome to After Hours Best Friends, where the waifu wars get steamy...

l_53d0a7b2aa8f8.jpg

I feel even worse for her when naruto and hinatas kid finishes telling her the disney movie that is his parents relationship.

I mean all they have to say is that they were teammates in the same squad. They don't have to say all that stuff.

What's the deal with chatting while watching streams? Everyone's always a few seconds ahead of me, so they react to things before me.

That's comedy.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QHGOuN0Uv2Ast8opTA6ozCBuIILSt1bTNPS5zyi8ckg/edit?usp=sharing

Link to a spreadsheet where you can add your name and Ideas at your leisure.

By Monday we can vote on whatever was put down.
I'd almost consider joining in on this, but I don't think I have the balls to write a short story for people to read. I suck shit at writing narrations, and I'm a much more visual person.

But I'll be curious to see what nonsense everyone comes up with in this.

"Your father had to leave the villige for a long time, but I waited for him all those years and one day he finally returned and we lived happily ever after."

There.

then one of the other kids tells what really happened cause their parents were too talkative*
"Man i saw Sakura carry Sasukes limp body to her house one night
all because he kept saying no to sex

Man! The Super Best Friends Threads have be setting some kind of record for the fastest threads in all of Gaf.

I'm pretty sure I don't even need to subscribe because the thread is almost always at the top of the forum.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Man! The Super Best Friends Threads have be setting some kind of record for the fastest threads in all of Gaf.

I'm pretty sure I don't even need to subscribe because the thread is almost always at the top of the forum.

's cuz we bribe mods with sexual favors.

not really don't ban me this is all we have

Gamer Y

you're right, already over 30 pages. We'll have woolie stealing christmas in no time.

The dungeon asset was pre made. He made the master sword though
Hmm the sword is still looks pretty good. That reminds me I should get the UR4 subscription sometime.

Maybe. Subs are still pretty useful. Also Your heere forever! Welcome!

Top Bottom